If you’re like most people, your smartphone is probably your go-to device when it comes to staying in shape. But using your smartphone to get fit doesn’t have to be a one-time deal. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your smartphone when it comes to staying healthy:
1. Set realistic goals. Don’t expect to be able to do an entire workout routine on your phone—that’s just not feasible. Instead, set smaller goals that you can accomplish within a short period of time.
2. Use apps wisely. There are a lot of great fitness apps out there that can help you achieve your goals, but make sure you use them correctly. Some apps require a lot of intense cardio or weightlifting, and others are better suited for tracking nutrition information or monitoring sleep patterns.
3. Keep your phone out of the bathroom. According to research, there are some harmful effects that can occur when cell phones are exposed to moisture and sweat, so keep your phone away from moist areas like bathrooms and locker rooms.
4. Have a strong signal . If you have a weak signal, your phone will be using more battery power and can make it difficult to achieve your fitness goals.
5. Be proactive. If you want to achieve your fitness goals, you need to make them a priority.