Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.53″ inch IPS LCD, 90Hz, 450 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.4GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
|Color||Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T detailed description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T has a 6.53-inch touchscreen display. A 2.4GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T has 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T has a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and a 13MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T runs Android 10 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub – Tuxevo Nairobi Kenya.
Redmi Note 9T.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T is currently the most affordable Xiaomi 5G smartphone. With Redmi Note 9T, you get to experience 5G speeds where you have instant downloads, lag-free streaming, and gaming. And if you don’t have a 5G connection, Redmi Note 9T is still a good smartphone that comes with a good camera system, a good battery, and a big display.
6.53″ inch 90Hz Display.
Redmi Note 9T comes with a 6.53″ inch HD+ display. The display showcases bright, clear, and detailed pictures. The display also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate. This means every swipe, scroll, or flick is instantaneous with no delay between actions. And with 450nits of brightness, you get to use your display outside during the day with no visibility issues. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This will make it hard for the display to get damaged.
Redmi Note 9T comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor that clocks at 2.4GHz. The powerful processor ensures you can make clear calls, game, surf the web, and stream content without any issues. And if you have access 5G connection, you get unbelievable speeds when using the internet. And to support the processor, Redmi Note 9T comes with 4GB RAM that will let you multitask with no lagging issues.
48MP Triple Camera.
Redmi Note series smartphones are one of the best mid-range camera smartphones in the market. While the previous models have had quad cameras, Redmi Note 9T comes with a triple camera system. Redmi Note 9T comes with a 48MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple camera system at the back. With the cameras, you can take different types of photos as well as shoot 4K videos.
The large 48MP main camera lens lets you take beautiful breathtaking photos. The photos are clear, bright, and highly detailed that you can zoom in and pick out details or crop the image multiples times without losing quality.
With the macro camera, you get to take close-ups of objects. The camera lets you move it as close as 4cm to the subject which lets you capture beautifully detailed photos of the smallest details.
The depth camera is for taking portraits. The camera produces a beautiful bokeh effect by blurring out the background around the subject. This brings the subject into focus letting you take beautiful portraits.
Large 5000mAh Battery.
Redmi Note 9T comes with a large 5000mAh battery. If you have 5G connectivity, the battery will last the whole day on a single charge. If you’re using a 4G connection, the battery will last more than a day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Redmi Note 9T supports 18W Fast Charging that will power up your battery quickly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T Specifications.
- 6.53″ inch IPS LCD, 90Hz, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 162 x 77.3 x 9.2 mm (6.38 x 3.04 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 199 g (7.02 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Triple: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 13 MP, f/2.3, 29mm (standard), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm; [email protected]
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- Infrared Port
- USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T review and unboxing videos: