Xiaomi Poco X3 specs and Price in Kenya
|Display||6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Working Gadget||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Speedy Price)||33W|
|Color||Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray|
Xiaomi Poco X3 detailed description
Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor runs Xiaomi Poco X3. Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of inside storage expandable to 256GB using a mico SD card. Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 20MP Front digital camera for selfies. Xiaomi Poco X3 runs Android 10 and has a 6000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Poco X3 at the most productive price online from Tushop Online – Tuxevo Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Poco X3.
Xiaomi Poco X3 is without doubt one of the best Price-for-money mid-range smartphones available in the market. It comes with a large display, a good processor, a good quad digital camera, and a large battery which ticks each box when one needs to shop for a smartphone.
6.67″ inch 120Hz Fast Display.
Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with a 6.67″ inch display with HDR10+. With HDR10+, you get a deep difference where blacks are darker and whites are brighter. This enhances color vibrancy which makes staring at content material subject material immersive as a result of the amount of component. The display moreover comes with a 120Hz refresh charge which makes each swipe or scrolls fast and no longer the use of a prolong between actions. And with 450nits brightness, you get to use your phone outside all the way through the day and no longer the use of a visibility issues.
Difficult Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor.
Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor that clocks at 2.3GHz. The processor comes with advanced speed and serve as. As a result of the processor, you can get to experience AI-backed true-to-life gaming along with advanced digital camera purposes. And with the help of 6GB RAM, you get to multitask and no longer the use of a lagging.
64MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with one of the most essential best digital camera strategies at its price range. Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with a 64MP (large) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera device at the once more.
With the 64MP digital camera lens, you’ll have one of the most essential best digital camera lenses available in the market. With the large lens, you get to take breathtaking ultra-clear vibrant footage. The images are so detailed that you are able to zoom in on a tiny component and enlarge it to a recognizable object. The digital camera moreover permits you to shoot 4K motion pictures.
The ultrawide digital camera is best for group of workers and scenic footage. The digital camera has a much wider viewpoint of view which allows additional subjects to fit in.
The macro digital camera is for those who like taking close-ups. As an alternative of zooming in on a selected component, you are able to ship Xiaomi Poco X3 as close as 4cm to the subject and take a close-up of the component you wish to have.
The depth digital camera takes shocking portraits. The digital camera produces an incredible bokeh have an effect on via blurring the background around the matter. This brings the subject into point of interest letting you are taking their shocking portrait.
Huge 6000mAh Battery.
In recent years, Samsung Galaxy M51 has the most important battery which is a 7000mAh beast. Xiaomi Poco X3 comes close with a 6000mAh battery. For many who love gaming, Xiaomi Poco X3 permits you to recreation all of the day on a single fee. For a normal client, the battery will final two days on a single fee. And with beef up for 33W Fast Charging, you don’t have to wait hours for an entire fee while you run out of power.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Specifications
- Display: 6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 10.1 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.40 in)
- Weight: 225 g (7.94 ounces.)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, plastic once more
- IP53 splash-proof
- Sim Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Working device: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD upto 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear digital camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, (large), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera choices: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front digital camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (large), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: with stereo audio machine
- 3.5mm Jack: Certain
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: No
- Infrared Port: Certain
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Move
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W
Xiaomi Poco X3 evaluation and unboxing motion pictures: