Xiaomi Mi 11i specs and price in Kenya
The price of Xiaomi Mi 11i in Kenya is Ksh.76,000. It comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal memory.
|Display||6.67″ inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4520 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)|
|Color||Celestial Silver, Frosty White, Cosmic Black|
Xiaomi Mi 11i detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 11i has a 6.67″ inch touchscreen display similar to that of more expensive Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor runs Xiaomi Mi 11i. Xiaomi Mi 11i has 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 11i has a 108MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera and a 20MP front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 11i runs Android 11 and has a 4520 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 11i at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub
Xiaomi Mi 11i.
Xiaomi Mi 11i is the mid-range smartphone in the Xiaomi Mi 11-series that consists of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, and Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. With Xiaomi Mi 11i, you get the same 108MP main camera as Xiaomi Mi 11 but different secondary cameras, a smaller display, and a different battery.
6.67″ inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 6.67″ inch Super AMOLED with HDR10+ screen which is larger than the less expensive Redmi Note 11S 8GB 128GB, Huawei Nova 9 and the more expensive Xiaomi mi 12. The Super AMOLED display gives you vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature, and with HDR10+, you get a high contrast where blacks are deep and whites are brighter for color depth. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast with no delay between actions. The display also comes with a 360Hz touch sampling rate that makes the display respond quickly to touch without having to press the display multiple times to get a response. The display also comes with 1300nits of brightness that makes the display visible under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor is the new 2021 flagship chip that comes with an improved 5G connectivity, gaming, AI, and photography. And with the help of the RAM, you get to multitask without lagging.
108MP Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with a 108MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) triple-camera system at the back. With the camera system, you get to take beautiful photos as well as 8K high-resolution videos that are breathtaking.
The 108MP main camera lens is currently the largest camera on a smartphone. Due to the size of the lens, photos taken by the camera contain more pixels than photos taken by a small camera lens. This makes photos taken by the camera so detailed that you can zoom in a small point on the image and enlarge it to be visible.
The ultrawide camera is for taking wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a 119° degree angle of view which is wider than conventional lenses. This gives you a wider field of view when taking photos which makes it great for taking scenic photos or group photos.
The macro camera lets you take close-ups. The camera lets you move as close as 4cm to the subject so that you can take clear detailed close-ups of small objects or a point on a subject.
Full Charge in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11i comes with a 4520mAh battery that will last the whole day on a single charge. Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with support for 33W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 52 minutes. This means you can say goodbye to long hours of charging.
Xiaomi Mi 11i Specifications.
- Display: 6.67″ inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Water Proof: IP53, dust and splash protection
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.XX GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.XX GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, [email protected], [email protected]
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+
- Loudspeaker: Yes with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0, Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4520 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min (advertised)
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 3+