Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G has a 6.67″ inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor runs Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G. Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G has a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G runs Android 10 and has a 4820 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G at the best price online from Tushop Online – Tuxevo Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G is an affordable 5G smartphone from Xiaomi. Although Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G may not be categorized as cheap, it’s still an affordable 5G smartphone compared to other 5G smartphones in the market like OnePlus 8T or Nokia 8.3 5G. It is quite hard to find a cheap 5G smartphone since the technology is quite new but with Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G, you have one of the best affordable 5G Smartphones.
120Hz Fast Display.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G comes with a 6.67″ inch display. The display comes with a 120Hz refresh rate which may not be as fast as the 144Hz refresh rate found in Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G and Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G, but fast when compared to normal displays. With a 120Hz refresh rate, every action is instantaneous with no delay between actions. It also comes with 450nits brightness which enables you to use your display outside during the day.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G has a 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. The powerful processor comes with improved CPU, GPU, and AI computing performance. It also supports 5G connectivity which provides instant download and transfer speeds as well as lag-free streaming.
64MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G is a good camera smartphone. It comes with a 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With a quad-camera system, you get to take different types of photos using one device.
The 64MP main camera takes ultra-clear, bright, and detailed photos. Photos by the camera are breathtaking beautiful images. The reason for this is that with a large lens, you get more pixels which improve the quality of an image compared to photos taken by a normal camera lens.
With the ultrawide camera, you get to take wide-angle photos. A normal camera has a narrow-angle of view which makes them bad when it comes to taking group photos. With the ultrawide camera, you have a wide-angle of view which lets you take scenic photos as well as group photos with no issues.
The macro camera lets you take photos of the smallest details. With the camera, you can bring the phone as close as 4cm to the subject and take clear, bright, and detailed close-ups of the tiniest details.
The depth camera is for taking portraits. The camera blurs out the background for a good bokeh effect that lest you take beautiful portraits.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G comes with a 4820mAh battery. The battery lasts the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G supports 33W Fast charging that power-ups your battery in under an hour.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G Features.
- 6.67″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 450 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 214.5 g (7.58 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 25mm (wide), 1/3.06″ 1.0µm; HDR, [email protected]
- Video 4K, 1080p, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Infrared Port
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4820 mAh battery
- Fast charging 33W
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G review and unboxing videos:
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/LfkJTVxst64″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/SgdI2UE9prA” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]