Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 650 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W|
|Color||Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver|
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G has a 6.67″ inch touchscreen display. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor runs Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G. Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G has 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G has a 64MP + 13MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G runs Android 10 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub – Tuxevo Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G.
With Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G, you have one of the best mid-range 5G smartphones that comes with a large battery, a powerful processor, and a fast display. So, if you’re in the market for a 5G smartphone, Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G is one of the best affordable 5G devices in the market.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G comes with a 6.67″ inch display with HDR10+ which provides a deep contrast. This means you get deep blacks and bright whites which makes colors pop-out more for a great viewing experience. The display also comes with 500nits brightness that makes it bright enough to be used under direct sunlight. And with a 144Hz refresh rate, that automatically adjusts between 30Hz-144Hz depending on the app, means you get one of the fastest displays in the market. The refresh rate comes in handy when gaming where fast reactions are required.
Powerful Processor with 5G Support.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G comes with a 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. The processor comes with an improved speed and performance in the CPU, GPU, and AI. It also supports 5G meaning you get fast download speeds, improved online gaming, and lag-free streaming. The processor is assisted by 8GB LPDDR5 RAM which lets you multitask with no lagging issues. And with 128GB UFS 3.1 Flash Storage, you get faster transfer speeds as well as instant app installations.
64MP Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G is one of the best mid-range camera smartphones. Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G comes with a 64MP (wide) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) triple rear camera. With the cameras, you get to take different types of photos all on one device. And not to forget that you can shoot both 4K and 8K videos using the camera.
The 64MP lens takes stunning vivid photos. With the lens being large, photos taken are packed with pixels which makes them bright, clear, and ultra-detailed compared to photos taken by a small camera lens.
With the ultrawide camera, you get a camera lens with a wider-angle compared to normal cameras which have narrow angles. With a wider angle, you have a wider field of view which lets you take group photos or scenic photos easily.
The macro camera is for close-ups. With the camera, you can move the device as close as 4cm to the subject and take detailed clear photos of the smallest detail.
20MP Front Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G comes with a 20MP front camera. With the large camera lens, selfies taken are clear, detailed, and bright. This allows you to crop your selfies however you want without them losing quality.
Large 5000mAh Battery.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G comes with a large 5000mAh battery. With 4G connectivity, the battery will last more than a day on a single charge. With 5G connectivity, the battery will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you do run out of power, Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G comes with 33W Fast Charging that will give you a full charge in under an hour.
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G Features.
- 6.67″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 144Hz refresh rate
- 500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm (6.5 x 3.01 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 216 g (7.62 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, [email protected], [email protected]
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Infrared Port
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 30W
- Power Delivery 3.0
Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G review and unboxing videos: