Vivo Y1s specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.22″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P35|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10; Funtouch 10|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh|
|Color||Aurora Blue, Olive Black|
Vivo Y1s detailed description
Vivo Y1s has a 6.22-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) processor runs Vivo Y1s. Vivo Y1s has a 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Vivo Y1s has a 13MP Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Vivo Y1s runs Android 10 and has a 4030 mAh Battery. Buy Vivo Y1s smartphone at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub
Vivo Y1s is currently the cheapest smartphone from Vivo. Vivo Y1s is meant to compete with other smartphones in the 10,000- 15,000 Ksh mark like Oppo A12, Samsung Galaxy A3 Core, Redmi 9A, and Redmi 9. Vivo Y1s comes with the basic smartphone functions that you require most.
Vivo Y1s comes with a standard 6.22″ inch display. Vivo Y1s HD+ display lets you view high-quality immersive content. It is quite amusing that 6″ inch displays have become the standard when not a while ago, 6″ inch smartphones were known as Phablets. We are even seeing 7.0″ inch smartphones like Tecno Spark 5 Air and Tecno Pouvoir 4.
Vivo Y1s may not be a powerful processing device like Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra but does well at its affordable price range. Vivo Y1s comes with a 2.3GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P35 processor that handles everything with no issues. The processor is assisted by a 2GB RAM that lets you open multiple tabs at the same time so that you can multitask easily with no issues. And with 32GB of internal storage, you have enough space to store all your files.
Vivo Y1s is not a camera smartphone with multiple cameras like Oppo A52, Oppo A92, and Tecno Camon 16 Premier. Vivo Y1s comes with a single 13MP main camera at the back and a 5MP front camera for selfies. The cameras come with Vivo’s AI Face Beauty that detects your skin tone, facial features, and lighting around you to produce the most beautiful photos it can. The photos appear natural so you don’t have to worry about them.
Vivo Y1s comes with a 4030mAh battery. Although the battery may seem small in today’s standards, when we have smartphones like Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro with 6000mAh batteries, it lasts more than a day. This is because the system uses Smart Power Management that gives power to systems that only require it making sure no power is wasted so that the battery lasts longer.
- 6.22″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels (~276 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 155.11 × 75.09 × 8.28 mm (6.11 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 161 g (5.68 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10; Funtouch 10.5
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated SIM slot)
- Rear camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/1.8; [email protected]
- Video [email protected]
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery