Ulefone Armor X5 Pro specs and price in Kenya
|Display||5.5″ inch IPS LCD|
|Processor||2.0GHz Octa-core Mediatek Helio P22|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 128GB (shared sim slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Color||Black, Orange, Red|
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro detailed description
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro has a 5.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor runs Ulefone Armor X5 Pro. Ulefone Armor X5 Pro has a 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB using a microSD card. Ulefone Armor X5 Pro has a 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone Armor X5 Pro runs Android 10 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. Buy Ulefone Armor X5 Pro smartphone at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub Nairobi Kenya.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro is an upgrade of Ulefone Armor X5. Ulefone Armor X5 Pro is a 4G smartphone with better cameras and an improved processor. Like the other Ulefone Rugged Smartphones, Ulefone Armor X5 Pro can withstand a 1.2m drop on concrete, is waterproof, and has two-day battery life.
5.5″ inch Display.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro comes with a 5.5″ inch HD+ display. The display showcases clear and bright colors. You can also use the display when you’re wearing gloves. The display is also made of hard glass which makes it hard to get damaged.
MediaTek Helio P22 Processor.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro comes with an Octa-core Mediatek Helio P22 processor that clocks at 2.0GHz. The processor carries out all functions with no problems. And with the help of 4GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask with no lagging issues.
13MP Dual Camera.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro comes with a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (depth) dual cameras at the back. While there are better camera smartphones in the Ulefone Armor X5 Pro price range, none of them can offer the same level of toughness that it has. The cameras are only two but take good photos and videos and you can also shoot videos and take pictures underwater.
With the 13MP main camera, you get to take good quality photos. The photos are vibrant and detailed. You can also shoot 1080p videos using the camera.
The depth camera is for taking portraits. The camera creates a beautiful bokeh effect by blurring the background around the subject. This brings the subject into focus letting you take their beautiful portraits.
Large 5000mAh Battery.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro comes with a large 5000mAh battery. The battery will last more than a day on a single charge. This means you don’t have to carry the charger everywhere you go for fear of the battery power being finished.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro Specifications.
- 5.5″ inch IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~293 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158 x 77.5 x 13.9 mm (6.22 x 3.05 x 0.55 in)
- Weight: 235 g (8.29 oz)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6762V/WD Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSD, up to 128GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/2.0, (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, Panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Video [email protected]
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
- Charging 10W
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro review and unboxing videos: