TL-SF1008D Rapid Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports make stronger Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the will for crossover cables or Uplink ports. That comes with non-blocking switching construction, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at entire wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 2K Jumbo frame, the potency of large knowledge transfers is stepped ahead significantly. And IEEE 802.3x glide keep an eye on for Entire Duplex mode and backpressure for Phase Duplex mode alleviate the guests congestion and make TL-SF1008D artwork reliably.
This new era TL-SF1008D Rapid Ethernet Switch choices the most recent vanguard energy-efficient technologies that can a really perfect deal magnify your neighborhood capacity with so much a lot much less calories. It robotically adjusts calories consumption in step with the link status and cable period to limit the carbon footprint of your neighborhood.
The automobile choices of this switch make arrange plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is wanted. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the will for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a neighborhood software (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal potency. Acquire TP-Link TL-SF1008D Desktop Switchat the most efficient price online from Tushop Online – TUXEVO
- Necessities and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Interface: 8 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
(Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
- Buffer Size: 768Kb
- Knowledge Fees: 10/100Mbps at Phase Duplex ;
20/200Mbps at Entire Duplex
- LED Indicator: Power
Port neighborhood task (on the neighborhood module)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 5.3 × 3.1 × 0.9 in.
(135 × 79 × 23mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 2W
- Max Heat Dissipation: 7.0 BTU/h
- Transfer Approach: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: Green Generation
802.3X Drift Keep an eye on, Once more Force
- Environment: Running Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F);
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F);
Running Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing