Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones detailed description
Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones.
Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones are one of the best noise-canceling headphones in the market. While its price may be high, Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones are value-for-money headphones that will serve you well. So, if you want a top of line headphone, consider Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones.
Best in Noise Cancellation.
Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones are the leading noise-canceling headphones. The headphones can even shut out high and mid-frequencies. This means you can listen to your music anywhere without any disturbance. By utilizing Dual Noise sensor technology, which features two microphones on each earcup that captures ambient noise while passing Data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1.
Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones utilizes the QN1 processor to produce quality sound. The processor gets rids of distortion, while the 40mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCM) diaphragm that produce deep bass.
Ambient Sound Control.
If you don’t want to completely shout out your environment, Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones allows you to control the amount of sound passing through. This way, you can use your Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones when working or walking.
Long Battery Life.
Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones come with 30-hour battery life. This means you can use Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones for more than a day which makes it ideal for long-distance travel.
To operate Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones, you don’t have to press any button. Simply, tap the earcup or swipe to either receive a call or end it or increase or lower the volume. You can even change tracks using the earcup panel.
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Frequency Response (Active Operation): 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication): 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
- Sensitivities (dB/mW): 105dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 101dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini-plug)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini-plug
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE Extreme: Yes
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 3 Hours (Full charge)
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Life(Waiting Time): Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)
- Bluetooth® version: 5.0
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Personal NC Optimizer: Yes
- Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing: Yes
- Ambient Sound Mode: Yes
- Quick Attention: Yes
Portable Headphone Amplifier.
- Volume Control: Touch Sensor
- Input(s): Stereo Mini Jack