Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||11.0″ inch LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||3.09GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 1TB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 8000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||45W|
|Color||Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 detailed description
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 has a 11.0-inch touchscreen display. A 3.09GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor runs Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 has a 13MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 runs Android 10.0 and has an 8000 mAh Battery. Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is the latest tablet from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is the cheaper version with Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus being the pricey one. The good thing about Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is that it is as powerful as some laptops. In case the price is a bit higher, Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is an affordable tablet that performs well.
In case you’re in the market for a small portable laptop, then you might consider Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. By using DeX and attaching your keyboard, you can turn your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 into a PC. And if you doubt its performance you should know that Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is 30% more powerful than the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 considering how powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is.
Fast Display and Clear Sound.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 comes with an 11.0″ inch LTPS LCD screen. The display comes with HDR10+ which means you get deep blacks and bright whites. This makes content more enjoyable since colors shown are clear, vivid, and bright as they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate. This makes every scroll and swipes instant with no delay.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 also comes with quad speakers tuned by AKG and Dolby Atmos Sound. These combine to produce clear, crisp, immersive sounds that help bring your content to life.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 comes with an improved S-Pen. The S-Pen comes with 26ms latency which means that every action you do with the S-Pen will have an instant reaction. So whenever you work using the S-Pen, your action will be fast which will lessen the effort it takes to accomplish your tasks.
Tablet cameras are always poor. The focus is usually on the display and performance with the camera considered not important. But the trend has started to change and now we see tablets like iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9 coming with very nice cameras. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 comes with a 13MP (wide) + 5MP (ultrawide) dual-camera at the back. The main camera takes very nice detailed photos, while the 5MP ultrawide camera lets you take ultra-wide-angle photos that fit more subjects in a single photo frame.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 has an 8MP front camera. The front camera takes very nice selfies that stand out. The camera is also good for making video calls producing clear, bright images during calls.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 comes with an 8000mAh battery that lasts the whole day on a single charge. With an all-day battery, you can take Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 anywhere you go without worrying about the battery. And when you run out of power, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 supports 45W Fast Charging that powers-up your device quickly ensuring Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is never far from you.
- 11.0″ inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 253.8 x 165.3 x 6.3 mm (9.99 x 6.51 x 0.25 in)
- Weight: 500 g
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Stylus support, 9ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585
- GPU: Adreno 650
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 3.0
- Rear camera Dual: 13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, AF + 5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Camera features: HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm; [email protected]
- Video [email protected]
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Samsung DeX
- Non-removable Li-Po 8000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 45W
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 review and unboxing videos: