Samsung Galaxy S20 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.2″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X touchscreen|
|Processor||2.73GHz Octa-core Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10.0; One UI 2|
|Memory Card Slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|USB Port||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, ultrasonic|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||25W|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W|
|Color||Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink|
Samsung Galaxy S20 review and unboxing videos:
Samsung Galaxy S20 detailed description
Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 6.2-inch touchscreen display. A 2.73GHz octa-core Exynos 990 processor runs Samsung Galaxy S20. Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 12MP + 64MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera and a 10MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy S20 runs Android 10.0 and has a 4000 mAh Battery. Buy Samsung Galaxy S20smartphone the best price online from Tushop Online Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with a 6.2″ inch Dynamic AMOLED display. The Dynamic AMOLED 2X display offers a cinema-quality viewing with an HDR10+ big screen that comes with very slim bezels.
With a 120Hz refresh rate, you get to scroll faster with a faster response rate good for scrolling and gaming.
The display comes with Eye Care that helps protect your eye from harmful Bluelight that damages the eye.
A Phone Built for the Camera.
Samsung Galaxy S20 is a smartphone built for the camera. Samsung Galaxy S20 comes with a 12MP (ultra-wide camera) + 12MP (wide-angle camera) + 64MP (telephoto camera).
The 64MP camera has a high resolution that allows you to maintain image clarity no matter how much you crop it. With the 64MP camera, you can now pinch your image without fear of losing clarity.
With Space Zoom, you can zoom up to 30X using 3X Hybrid Optical Zoom. With a little assist from AI, you can get closer to your subject like never before.
With an upgraded image sensor, you can now take clear and bright images in a low light setting. A large sensor allows more light into the camera lens for brighter images. The camera also takes many photos at once then merges them for an overall better image.
With Single Shot, you can take many images in 10 seconds and then choose which image captures the moment best from a variety of formats. Now you don’t have to take the same photo countless times looking for the perfect shot.
The 10MP selfie-camera lets you take clear and bright images that stand out.
With Samsung Galaxy S20, you can now take 8K videos, which is first for a smartphone. With 8K, you get High-Resolution videos that are sharp and crisp. With 8K video snap, you can now take 33MP still sharp images.
With an LPDDR5 RAM, you get a powerful RAM that can handle any workload without any problems. With an Exynos 990 Processor, you get a powerful processor that is with an inbuilt advanced AI that is fast and powerful to handle all your tasks. And with Quick Launch, you can designate which Apps you want to launch instantly.
Samsung Galaxy S20 has a 4000mAh battery that lasts the whole day even if you are a heavy user. The battery is managed intelligently to help power last longer on only a single charge.
With fast battery charging, you only need to charge your phone for a short time.
- 6.2″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~563 ppi density)
- Always-on display
- 120Hz (up to FHD resolution)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.72 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.60 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), AF, Super Steady video
- Camera features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front camera 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; Dual video call, Auto-HDR; 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Video 4320p@30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
Specification: Samsung Galaxy S20 (SM-G980) Smartphone: 6.2″ inch – 8GB RAM – 128GB ROM – 12MP+64MP+12MP Triple Camera – 4G – 4000 mAh Battery