Samsung Galaxy Note 20 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.7″ inch Super AMOLED Plus, HDR10+|
|Processor||2.73GHz Octa-core Exynos 990|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||3.2 Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, ultrasonic|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||25W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W|
|Color||Mystic Green, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Gray, Mystic Red, Mystic Blue|
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 detailed description
Samsung Galaxy Note20 has a 6.7-inch touchscreen display. A 2.73GHz Octa-core Exynos 990 processor runs Samsung Galaxy Note20. Samsung Galaxy Note20 has an 8GB RAM and a 256GB internal storage. Samsung Galaxy Note20 has a 12MP + 64MP + 12MP Triple Rear camera and a 10MP front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy Note20 runs Android 10.0 and has a 4300 mAh Battery. Get Samsung Galaxy Note20 at the best price online from Tushop Online – Tuxevo Nairobi, Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is the latest smartphone from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is the cheaper version aimed at people who want to own a Galaxy Note Series but can’t afford it while Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the high-end model that comes with all the latest hardware.
The thing that differentiates Samsung Galaxy Note smartphones from other Samsung smartphones is the S-Pen. Samsung Galaxy Note series is the only smartphone from Samsung that comes with an S-Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with an improved S-Pen. The S-Pen comes with 26ms latency which means every action you perform with the S-Pen will be faster compared to previous models. The S-Pen comes with Bluetooth integration that allows you to customize the S-Pen button and choose what it does like making it activate the camera app.
The phone also comes with an option that allows you to turn your notes into text. With just a tap of the S-Pen, your notes are turned into text saving you the time it will take to type them out.
6.7″ inch Display.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with a 6.7″ inch Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display. The Super AMOLED Plus display works with HDR10+ to display colors as they naturally appear in nature. The large display additionally gives you ample workspace for you to work efficiently and accomplish all your tasks efficiently. The large display also comes in handy when you want to watch videos or play games since you won’t have to squint to see the characters. And although the display is big, the phone is quite compact and easy to use single-handed because it has an 89.2% screen-to-body ratio which means the front of the phone is all display.
Top of the Line Performance.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is like a mini PC in your pocket. It comes with an Octa-core Exynos 990 processor that clocks at 2.73GHz. The powerful processor has been configured to handle heavy tasks easily so that you can accomplish your tasks easily, with no worries.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 furthermore comes with the WiFI 6. With WiFi 6, you get increased streaming speeds that making streaming, downloading, and online gaming fast. The is also a WiFI Optimizer that delivers low latency, which means it can process a high volume of data with minimal delay. This is important when you’re gaming or on video calls where lagging can be a huge issue.
Triple Rear Camera.
The camera has become the most important feature in smartphone sales. The better a camera system a smartphone has, the better its sales since photography plays a major role when it comes to social media. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with a 12MP(wide) + 64MP(telephoto) + 12MP(ultrawide) triple rear camera system at the back.
The main 12MP camera takes very good photos. Although the lens may be small compared to other smartphones, photos taken by the camera give those huge lenses a run for their money.
The 64MP telephoto camera lens comes with 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom with 30x Super-Resolution Zoom. With 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom, you get to take close-ups of your subject without moving. And with the 30x Super-Resolution Zoom you can zoom up to distant objects while still maintaining the image sharpness and clarity.
With the 12MP ultrawide camera, you get to take ultra-wide-angle photos. With ultra-wide-angle photos, you get to take wide photos that capture more subjects compared to a normal angle camera.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with a 4300mAh battery. The battery lasts the whole day on a single charge. The phone’s battery is intelligent in that it ensures that only the processes that require power get it so that your battery power lasts longer. In case the power runs out, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with 25W Fast Battery Charging that takes your phone from 0-50% percent in just 30 minutes. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 also supports fast wireless charging and also enables reverse wireless charging in case your buddies phone runs out of power.
- 6.7″ inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- HDR10 +
- Always-on display
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (6.36 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Stylus, 26ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm
- Camera features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; Dual video call, Auto-HDR, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Fast charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging
- Reverse wireless charging 9W