Samsung Galaxy M11 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.4″ inch PLS TFT touchscreen|
|Processor||1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.0|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||15W|
|Color||Black, Metallic Blue, Violet|
Samsung Galaxy M11 detailed description
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 6.4-inch touchscreen display. A 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor runs Samsung Galaxy M11. Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 13MP + 5MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and an 8MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy M11 runs Android 10.0 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Samsung Galaxy M11 at the best price online from Tushop Online – Tuxevo Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 6.4″ inch HD+ Infinity O-Display. Infinity O-Display means that instead of a camera notch, there is a camera punch-hole making the whole front of your device to be a display.
Triple Rear Camera.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 13MP(wide) + 5MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(depth) triple rear camera.
The main 13MP camera takes clear and bright images that are outstanding. The M-series focus was on the battery but the focus has shifted to include the camera as well by providing a phone with a large battery as well as a good camera.
The 5MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle shots. Instead of a limited viewing angle, you get almost double the angle to include everything in a single photo. The lens is also good for Panorama.
The 2MP depth camera lets you adjust the depth of the field before and after a photoshoot for the perfect image. It also gets rid of unwanted background noise from your image for a better-looking image.
8MP Front Camera.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has an 8MP front camera that takes good selfies. The camera supports like focus which blurs out the background for a good looking selfie.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor that is powerful enough to support al processes.
Samsung Galaxy M11 has a large 5000mAh battery that will last more than a day on a single charge. The phone also supports fast charging to help fill up your device quickly.
- 6.4″ inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9 mm (6.35 x 3.00 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 197 g (6.95 oz)
- Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), HDR; 1080p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 15W