Samsung Galaxy A52 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.5″ inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz|
|Processor||2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 1TB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||25W|
|Color||Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue|
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G detailed description
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G processor runs Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G has 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G has a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G runs Android 11 and has a 4500 mAh Battery. GET Samsung Galaxy A52 5G at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is among the best affordable 5G smartphones in the market. With only Samsung Galaxy A32 5G as the cheapest 5G smartphone in the Samsung Smartphone lineup, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G lets you enjoy all the good Samsung qualities with 5G connectivity.
6.5″ inch Super AMOLED 120Hz Display.
Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with a 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED display. The Super AMOLED displays lets you watch clear, bright, and detailed colors with deep blacks and bright whites for improved color vibrancy. The display also comes with a 120Hz display, which makes the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G display one of the fastest displays in the market. Every swipe and scroll is fast which boosts gaming. The display also comes with 800nits of brightness which makes the display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Processor.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G processor that clocks at 2.2GHz. The processor comes with improved CPU speeds as well as an improved GPU. The processor also lets you enjoy 5G speeds if you’re in an area with 5G connectivity. And with the help of 8GB RAM, you get to multitask without any lagging.
64MP Quad Camera.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with the same camera system as Samsung Galaxy A52 4G. Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with 64MP (wide) + 12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With the camera system, you get to take different types of photos and videos using one device.
The 64MP main camera takes ultra-clear, bright, and detailed photos. The level of detail is so high that you can zoom in on a small object and enlarge it to be more visible. The camera also comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) which lets you take steady shots when on the move.
The ultrawide camera comes with a 123-degree field of view. The wider field of view lets you take group photos as well as scenic photos. This means you don’t have to struggle when taking wide shots.
The macro camera is for people who love taking close-ups. The camera lets you move as close as 4cm to the subject so that you can capture beautiful close-ups. The camera also applies a bokeh effect around the target to make them stand-out more.
The depth camera takes portraits. The camera applies a bokeh effect around the subject by blurring out the background. The bokeh effect makes the subject stand-out so that your portraits look stunning.
All-Day Battery Life with Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with a 4500mAh battery. The battery will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with support for 25W Fast Charging that gives you a 50% charge in 30 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Specifications.
- Display: 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm (6.30 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 187 g (6.60 oz)
- Design: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), plastic back, aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD Slot up to 1TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; HDR, [email protected], [email protected]
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: Confirm
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 25W
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G review and unboxing videos: