Oppo Reno2 has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor runs Oppo Reno2. Oppo Reno2 has a 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Oppo Reno2 has a 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP front camera for selfies. Oppo Reno2 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 4000 mAh Battery. Buy Oppo Reno2 smartphone at the best price online from Tushop Online Nairobi Kenya.
Oppo Reno2 has a 6.5″ inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels at 401 ppi. Oppo Reno2 brightness automatically adjusts outdoor and indoor to give you unprecedented clarity.
Oppo Reno2 has a 2.2GHz Octa-core with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8 nm).
Oppo Reno2 comes with a 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Quad Camera.
Quad Main Camera.
48MP Ultra-clear Main Camera.
Sony IMX586; 1/2.0” Sensor F/1.7 Aperture; OIS.
13MP Telephoto Lens.
1/3.4” Sensor; F/2.4 Aperture; Autofocus.
8MP Wide Angle Lens.
116°; 1/3.2” Sensor.
2MP Mono Lens.
1/5” Sensor; 1.75um large pixels; O6 portrait mode.
Rear Camera Features.
5x Hybrid Zoom.
Oppo Reno2 has 5X Zoom. It starts at 0.6X moves to 1x to 2x to 5x to 20x Zoom bringing you closer to the object.
Oppo Reno2 utilizes NPU to help capture clear images. NPU is a microprocessor that accelerates machine learning (AI). With Oppo Reno2, you can now take images in a pitch-black room.
Oppo Reno2 has a 16 MP Pop-Up camera with a Bokeh effect video.
Oppo Reno2 applies AI technology to help manage power enabling battery power to last longer.
Oppo Reno2 has a 4000 mAh Battery with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 which gets your phone to 51% charge in 30 minutes. A full charge gets you up to 8 hours continuous gaming and13 hours of continuous video playback.
- 6.5″ inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm (6.30 x 2.93 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 13MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 1/3.4″, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″ + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide); LED flash, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS; video rec. only with main camera
- 3.5mm Jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)