OnePlus Buds detailed description
OnePlus is now an established brand giving competition to Apple, Samsung, and Huawei in the smartphone market. With Apple having its AirPods and Samsung it Galaxy Buds, OnePlus has decided to produce its own Buds. The OnePlus Buds are very good wireless earphones that are as good as the other Buds.
30-Hour Battery Using the case Using the.
OnePlus Buds come with the longest battery life in the market. Most buds come with 6-12 Hours of battery life using the case. With 30-hour battery life, you get to play music the whole day as well as part of the second day. With long battery life, you no longer need to worry about power and you no longer have to limit the time you take to listen to content using OnePlus Buds.
OnePlus Buds comes with noise cancellation technology. With Noise Cancellation, distracting ambient sound from the environment is blocked. This allows you to listen to content in a moving vehicle or while outside. You also get clear calls no matter where you’re.
3D Stereo with Bass.
OnePlus Buds comes with 3D Stereo Sound with Dolby Atmos and Direct Audio Tuner support. This means you get clear loud sounds that make listening to content enjoyable. OnePlus Buds also comes with a deep bass which is rare to find in wireless buds.
OnePlus Buds Features.
- Dimension Earbud: 18.81 x 16.13 x 37.89 mm
- Dimensions Charging box: 52.21 x 59.62 x 24.4 mm
- Weight Earbud: 4.7 g
- Weight Charging box: 37 g
- Driver: 13.4 mm dynamic
- Driver sensitivity: 97 dB ± 3dB @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dB ± 2dB
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Wireless range: 10 meters
- Charging interface: Wired: USB Type-C
- Time to fully charge: Earbuds+Charging box: ～80 mins
- Rated capacity: Charging box: 420mAh
- Earbud battery: 35 mAh (per earbud)
Playtime (fully charged): Up to 7 hours (music playback)
4 hours (phone call)
Up to 30 hours (music playback)
Fast charge: 10 mins for 10 hours (charging box+earbuds)
10 mins for 2 hours playtime for the earbuds