Crucial for standard portraits and frequently use, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G is a lens that may utterly marvel you. The 50mm focal length (75mm similar on DX structure cameras) with a snappy f/1.8 aperture implies that you’ll grasp stunning photos with a shallow depth-of-field, letting your subjects stand out from their backgrounds. The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G would in all probability briefly grow to be your new favorite lens.
Get astonishing low gentle results.
This lightweight standard lens is a great commute partner because you on no account know when a stupendous, sunny day will turn cloudy and rainy. With its speedy f/1.8 aperture, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G will grasp even low-light scenarios with stunning brilliance.
Achieve further natural depth of topic.
Whether or not or now not you may well be taking photos portraits, foods or nature—indoors or out of doors—the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G renders a stupendous, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings. And its 50mm focal length is very best for rising natural perspective in your photos.
Shoot tack-sharp portraits each and every time.
Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances gentle transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and diminished flare, while the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G’s Aspherical Lens Section (AS) on the subject of gets rid of coma and other varieties of aberrations, even supposing taking photos at the widest available aperture. Pair that with Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for fast, proper and quiet autofocus, and you’ll be able to be certain that your whole portraits can be tack sharp.
Push your creativity to the limit.
The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G is really helpful for taking photos a wide variety of out of doors scenes. With the 50mm f/1.8 you’ll be able to grasp a scene as you know it with the naked eye. Acquire Nikon Nikkor Lens 50mm f1.8G at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Duration: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 1.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/ 16
- Construction: FX/35mm
- Maximum Perspective of View (DX-format): 31°30′
- Maximum Perspective of View (FX-format): 47°
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.15x
- Lens Elements: 7
- Lens Groups: 6
- Suitable Construction(s): FX; DX; FX in DX Crop Mode
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Distance Wisdom: Positive
- Aspherical Elements: 1
- Super Integrated Coating: Positive
- Autofocus: Positive
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Positive
- Minimum Point of interest Distance: 1.48 toes. ( 0.45m)
- Point of interest Mode: Auto; Information; Information/Auto
- G-type: Positive
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Duration): 2.8 in. (72.1 mm) x 2.1 in. (52.4 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 6.6 ounces.. (185 g)