Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse detailed description
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse is one of the best mice you can own. With configurable buttons, fast scrolling, and preciseness, you get one of the best mice money can buy that is meant for creatives and coders.
Fast and Precise.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse is a very fast mouse. With Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse, you can scroll 1000 lines in 1 second. It is also precise and ultra-quiet letting you work in peace.
Built for Comfort.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse has been designed to fit the palm of your hand. This gives you a comfortable grip when working.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse lets you configure apps of your choice to it. This will help you work faster when you have shortcuts to help lessen your work. Configurable apps are Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro®, Google Chrome™, Safari®, Zoom®, Microsoft Teams®, Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and Edge.
Control multiple computers with one MX Master 3 Mouse.
With Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse, you can operate multiple computers at once. You can transfer files to other computers by placing the mouse at the edge of the display. You can even transfer data from a Windows device to a macOS one.
Can be used on almost any surface.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse can be used on any surface even as smooth as glass. This saves you the cost of having to get a trackpad as well as not limiting your work range since you can move the mouse in any direction and distance you want to.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse comes with a USB type-c charging port that lets you fast charge it. A full charge lasts 70 days while a 1-minute charge will give you 3 hours of production.
Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse Specifications.
- MX Master 3 Mouse: 4.92 in (124.9 mm) x 3.32 in (84.3 mm) x 2.01 in (51 mm)
- MX Master 3 Mouse Weight: 4.97 oz (141 g)
- USB Receiver (H x W x D): 0.72 in (18.4 mm) x 0.57 in (14.4 mm) x 0.26 in (6.6 mm)
- USB Receiver Weight: 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Required: Available USB port; Windows 7,8,10 or later; macOS 10.13 or later
Linux 9Sensor, wheel, and buttons will be supported without adding additional drivers in the most popular Linux distributions.
- Required: Bluetooth low energy technology; Windows 8,10 or later; macOS 10.13 or later; iPadOS® 13.4 or later
Linux 10Sensor, wheel, and buttons will be supported without adding additional drivers in the most popular Linux distributions.
- Sensor technology: Darkfield high precision
Nominal value: 1000 dpi
DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 200 to 4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- Buttons: 7 buttons: Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle click
Scroll Wheel: Yes, with auto-shift
Gesture button: Yes
- Wireless operating distance: 32.81 ft (10 m) 11Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer setup.
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery
Get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. 12Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Logitech Options and Logitech Flow