JBL CHARGE 5 Portable Speaker detailed description
JBL Charge 5 Portable Speaker.
JBL Charge 5 is the latest portable speaker in the JBL Charge series. With JBL Charge 5, you get the same cylindrical shape as the previous model but with improved sound.
JBL Pro Sound.
JBL Charge 5 comes with the unique JBL Pro Sound. With JBL Pro Sound, you get clear crystal audio with loud bass. This is enabled by JBL Charge 5 having dual JBL bass radiators, an optimized long-excursion driver, and a separate tweeter. This ensures you get loud sounds even when you’re outdoors.
JBL Charge 5 comes with an IP67 rating that makes it waterproof and dustproof. Being dustproof means you don’t have to worry about dust seeping into the unit and causing damage. And with it being waterproof, you get to place it near water bodies since it won’t get damaged.
JBL Charge 5 comes with 20-hour battery life. With 20 hours of playtime available, you get to listen to all your favorite jams the whole day without worrying about the power running out.
You can use JBL Charge 5 as a power bank. In case your phone is running out of power, you can plug it into JBL Charge 5 and get a decent charge.
JBL Charge 5 Specifications.
- Transducer: 52mm x 90mm woofer, 20mm tweeter;
- Rated output power: 30W RMS for Woofer, 10W RMS for Tweeter
- Frequency response: 65 Hz – 20k Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 223 x 96.5 x 94 mm/ 8.7 x 3.76 x 3.67 inch
- Weight: 0.96 kg/ 2.11 lbs
- USB specification: Yes
- USB port: Type C
- USB rating: 5 V / 2 A (maximum)
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 20 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 27 Wh (equivalent to 3.6 V/ 7500 mAh)
- Battery charge time: 4 hours (5 V / 3 A)
- Music playtime: Up to 20 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)