HP V270 27-inch Track detailed description
HP V270 27-inch Track is an edge-to-edge show with slender bezels. With the slender bezels, you get to have a complete view cinematic show that makes viewing issues nice.
HP V270 27-inch Track comes with slender bezels. Because of slender bezels, you get to have a compact show that takes minimal area. With the additional area, you’ll upload any other show or different issues.
- Show measurement (diagonal): 68.58 cm (27″)
- Show space (metric): 59.78 x 33.63 cm
- Facet ratio: 16:9
- Solution (local): FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Resolutions supported: 1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600
- Pixel pitch: 0.311 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Distinction ratio: 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View perspective: 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Reaction time: 5 ms grey to grey (with overdrive)
- Tilt and swivel perspective: Tilt: -5 to +20°
- Show scan frequency (horizontal): As much as 80 kHz
- Show scan frequency (vertical): As much as 60 Hz
- Onscreen controls: Brightness; Colour Keep an eye on; Distinction; Go out; Symbol Keep an eye on; Data; Enter Keep an eye on; Language; Control; Menu; Energy Keep an eye on
- Show options: Anti-glare; BrightView Panel; Language variety; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; Person programmable; Anti-static
- VESA mount: 100 mm
- Show Enter Kind: 1 DVI-D; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4
- Show enter sort notice: with HDCP fortify on HDMI and DVI-D
Dimensions and Weight.
- Dimensions with out stand (W x D x H): 62.02 x 4.51 x 36.22 cm
- Dimensions with stand (W x D x H): 62.02 x 23.99 x 44.26 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
Energy and running necessities.
- Energy Enter voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Energy Intake Description: 35 W (most), 31 W (conventional), 0.5 W (standby)
- Running temperature vary: 5 to 35°C
Power potency and certifications.
- Power Potency Compliance: ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Environmental: Arsenic-free show glass; Mercury-free show backlights