HERO8 review and unboxing videos:
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh-x8kbJT5k” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]
HERO8 detailed description
HyperSmooth 2.0 Stabilization.
HERO8 Action Camera comes with HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization that ensures your videos are stable when you shoot them as your move. With multiple stabilization levels, like including Boost and game-changing in-app horizon leveling, no matter how much you shake, the videos will come out looking stable. HERO8 also comes with a built-in mount to help provide support when you can’t hold it.
HERO8 Action Camera comes with features that allow you to modify. You can personalize it as much as you want by adding lights, mics, and many more features that will improve your video taking.
HERO8 Action Camera comes with four options for taking videos. You can shoot using the Narrow lens, Distortion-free Linear lens, Wide lens, or SuperView lens.
HERO8 Action Camera comes with improved TimeWarp 2.0 that helps you adjust the speed of your videos. You can either speed your videos or slow them to get that ‘Wow’ effect.
Take SuperPhotos with improved HDR.
HERO8 Action Camera comes with an improved algorithm that adjusts the contrast, improves lighting, and gets rid of the blur for a stunning photo. The photos are also very highly detailed.
HERO8 Action Camera LiveBurst function lets you record 1.5 seconds before you pressed the shutter and after you pressed the shutter. This lets you choose from 90 photos of the image that perfectly captured the moment.
Record Night Time Video.
With HERO8 Action Camera, you can record videos at night in 4K, 2.7K, 1440p or 1080p quality. The videos are clear, bright, and detailed capturing perfectly the magic of the night.
HERO8 Action Camera comes with 3 mics and reduced wind noise. You can now record clear sound even at fast speeds.
GoPro Hero 8 as a Webcam
According to The Verge GoPro Hero 8 will now let Windows PC users use it as a webcam – although it is still in beta for now (As of 28th August 2020). Video conferencing services like zoom, Google meet,
Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Discord are already supporting it. GoPro has launched the capability earlier in July for MacOS users.
GoPro has also added a live-streaming capability to the Hero 8, hero 7 and the Max Cameras though you’ll need to subscribe to GoPro Plus service.
- 3.5mm Audio Mic Input with Media Mod for HERO8 Black or Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter (Sold Separately) | RAW Audio Capture (.wav Format)
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® | GPS Enabled | Connects to GoPro App
- Photo: 12MP
- Video: 4K60, Wide FOV
- Time Lapse:TimeWarp 2.0 Video | Time Lapse Video
- Streamlined Design with Folding Fingers
- HERO8 Black Mods Compatibility
- HyperSmooth 2.0 Video Stabilization
- TimeWarp 2.0 Video | LiveBurst
- SuperPhoto + Improved HDR
- Night Lapse Video
- Digital Lenses (SuperView, Wide, Linear, Narrow)
- Live Streaming in 1080p
- Voice Control with Wake on Voice
- RAW in All Photo Modes
- Presets + On-Screen Shortcuts
- Intuitive Touch Screen
- Touch Zoom
- Portrait Orientation
- Photo Timer
- Short Clips
- Rugged + Waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- 8x Slo-Mo
- 100Mbps Bit Rate
- Face, Smile, Blink + Scene Detection
- Horizon Leveling (with the GoPro App)
- Exposure Control
- GP1 Chip
- Rechargeable Battery (1220mAH Lithium-Ion)
- Protective Housing (HERO8 Black) Compatible