Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Compact/ Digital Camera
- Brand: Canon
- Take better pictures in low light with DIGIC 7
- Improved AF, Powerful IS
- An LCD monitor that tilts 180° up, 45° down.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Compact Camera detailed description
Take better pictures in low light with DIGIC 7.
The PowerShot G7 X Mark II not only comes with a large, 1.0-inch type sensor that makes it easy to take photos with large bokeh. It also features the new DIGIC 7 imaging processor whose high-speed processing enables improved noise reduction when shooting at mid to high ISO speeds. Even at ISO 1600, you’ll be able to obtain shots with a resolution and tonal gradation similar to those taken at ISO 800 on the previous model. The same Auto Lighting Optimizer used on EOS cameras is also used here, which, when combined with the high processing power of DIGIC 7, enables the achievement of natural depictions of contrasts and high apparent image resolution.
Improved AF, Powerful IS.
DIGIC 7 not only improves image quality but also increases the amount of information from the sensors that can be put to use. This improves AF performance even in low color intensity and low contrast, making it easier to establish AF in scenes such as those where the subject and background are of a similar color. Tracking the performance of moving subjects is also better than ever—when shooting a human subject, the correct subject can be tracked even if another person appears in front of your subject.
The new Dual Sensing IS system draws information from the gyro sensor and image sensor to realize an image stabilization effect equivalent to 4 shutter speed stops, effective for shooting in dark scenes as well as for reducing shakes caused by body movement.
An LCD monitor that tilts 180° up, 45° down. Abundant shooting modes.
Shooting from different angles is convenient with the touchscreen, tilt-type LCD monitor that can tilt not just the usual 180° upwards but also 45° downwards. The PowerShot G7 X Mark II also comes with a variety of features for both photo and movie shooting. There is the Self Portrait mode, which allows you to have fun with the tilt-type monitor. There is also the new Panning mode, which allows you to take easy pan shots—choose from 3 levels of blurring effect while the camera automatically sets the optimum shutter speed. Other modes include a more advanced Star mode and “Time-lapse Movie” which automatically takes a set number of shots over a set interval and creates a fast-forwarded movie clip from them. Buy Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Compact Camera at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub
Type of Camera.
- Type: Digital camera with built-in flash, 4.2x Optical, 4x Digital, and 17x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
Image Capture Device.
- Type: 20.1 Megapixel, 1.0-inch CMOS (sensor aspect ratio: 3:2)
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.9 megapixels
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.1 megapixels
- Focal Length: 8.8 (W) – 36.8 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24–100mm)
- Optical Zoom: 4.2x
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Focusing Range: Normal/Auto: 2.0 in. (5cm) – infinity (W), 1.3 ft. (40cm) – infinity (T)
Macro/Underwater Macro: 2.0 in. – 1.6 ft. (5–50 cm) (W)
Quick: 5.0–65.6 ft. (1.5–20m) (W), 5.0–65.6 ft. (1.5–20m) (T)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus, Manual Focus
- Optical Viewfinder: N/A
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch tilt-type TFT color liquid crystal, with biaxial tilt for low and high angle shooting
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 1.04 million dots
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture & Shutter.
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8 (W), f/2.8 (T)
- Shutter Speed: 1–1/2000 sec. (in Auto mode)
15–1/2000 sec. (in all shooting modes)
BULB (in M mode only)
1/8 minimum in Manual Movie Mode
- Sensitivity: ISO 125–6400 (in Auto mode)
Max. ISO Speed in P mode is ISO 12800
- Light Metering Method: Evaluative, Center-Weighted Average, Spot
- Exposure Control Method: Manual Exposure, Program Shift, Safety Shift, AE Lock
- Exposure Compensation:: Still Images: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
Videos: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments (not available during shooting)
- White Balance Control: Auto, Day Light, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Flash, Underwater WB, Kelvin Settings, Custom 1–2
- Built-in Flash: Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Of
- Flash Range: 1.6 ft. (50 cm) – 23 ft. (7.0 m) (W), 1.3 ft. (40 cm) – 13 ft. (4.0 m) (T)
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Shooting Modes: C, M, Av, Tv, P, Hybrid Auto, Auto, Self Portrait, Portrait, Panning, Star Portrait, Star Nightscape, Star Trails, Star Time-Lapse Movie, Handheld Night Scene, High Dynamic Range, Fish-eye Effect, Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Background Defocus, Soft Focus, Grainy B/W, Underwater, Fireworks, Standard Movie, Short Clip, Manual Movie, Time-Lapse Movie, iFrame Movie
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Fine Monochrome, User Def. 1–3
- Self Timer: Off, 2 sec., 10 sec., Custom
- Wireless Control: Wi-Fi / NFC
- Continuous Shooting:: One-Shot H: Approx. 8.0 shots/sec. (max. 30 shots)
One-Shot L: Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.
Servo H: Approx. 5.4 shots/sec. (max. 46 shots)
Servo L: Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible
- Image Recording Format: Fine / Normal
- JPEG Compression Mode: Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG), RAW (Canon original: 14-bit, CR2)
Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
- Playback Functions: List/Play Digest Movies, Story Highlights, Protect, Favorites, Erase, Image Search, Slideshow, Rotate, Album Playback, Short Clip Mix, Resize, Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Face ID Info, Creative Filters, RAW Image Processing, Photobook Set-up, Image Transition Effect, Index Effect, Scroll Display, Group Images, Auto Rotate, Resume, Image Jump with Control Ring /Front Dial, Set Touch Actions, Playback Information Display
- Audio Out: Stereo
- Wired: Hi-Speed USB (Micro-B), HDMI (Type D)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi
Specifications: IEEE 802. 11b/g /n
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Security: WEP, WPA-PSK (AES/TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES-TKIP)
- Other: Direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
- Power Source: Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LH
n-Camera Charging via USB Cable available through Compact Power Adapter CA-DC30* (Charging time: Approx. 5 hrs.)
- Shooting Capacity: Approx. 265 shots with Screen On (CIPA compliant)
Approx. 355 shots with ECO Mode
- Playback Time: Approx. 5 hrs.
- Operating Temperature: 32–104°F / 0–40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10–90%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.15 x 2.40 x 1.65 in. / 105.5 x 60.9 x 42.0mm
- Weight: Approx. 11.3 oz. / 319g (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 10.4 oz. / 294g (camera body only)