Canon EOS 90D DSRL Virtual digicam and EF-S 18-55mm Lens Price in Kenya
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam with 18-55mm Lens.
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam is a DSLR virtual digicam that comes with an 18-55mm Lens. With the Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam, you get to take HD pictures along with shoot 4K motion pictures.
Shoot at 10fps.
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam implies that you’ll shoot at 10fps with Suave Tracking and Recognition (iTR) autofocus. This allows you to take pictures of fast-moving subjects without losing a beat. Moreover, you’ll be able to take bursts at up to 11fps in Live View mode.
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam comes with a 32.5MP sensor that lets you take HD pictures. By way of the usage of a one-of-a-kind light-capturing design, you get blank pictures with reduced noise that makes them excellent even in low delicate settings.
4K Motion pictures.
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam lest you shoot 4K motion pictures at 30fps. With 4K motion pictures having 4x the solution of HD motion pictures, you get to shoot ultra-clear, brilliant, and detailed pictures.
BlueTooth and WiFi.
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam has every Bluetooth and WiFi connection. The WiFi implies that you’ll connect in your smart device and send footage or motion pictures taken by means of the virtual digicam. If you happen to lack internet connection, you should have Bluetooth connection that lets you connect Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam in your smart device.
Canon EOS 90D Virtual digicam with 18-55mm Lens Specifications.
- Sort: 22.3mm x 14.8mm CMOS
- Environment friendly Pixels: Approx. 32.5 MP
- Basic Pixels: Approx. 34.4 MP
- Side Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Clear out: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning device
- Color Clear out Sort: Primary Color
- Sort: DIGIC 8
- Lens Mount: EF/EF-S
- Focal Duration: An just like one.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer on appropriate lenses.
Movie: Movie Digital IS
- Sort: By the use of optical viewfinder: TTL-CT-SIR with a CMOS sensor
By the use of LiveView on LCD show: Dual Pixel CMOS AF Tool. Phase detection pixels built onto the imaging sensor
- AF Tool / Problems: 45 cross-type AF problems (45 f/5.6 cross-type AF problems, 27 f/8 problems [9 cross-type], centre point is f/2.8 and f/5.6 dual cross-type)
- AF operating range: EV -3 – 18 (at 23°C & ISO100)
- AF Modes: AI Focus
- AF Degree Selection: Automated selection: 45 problems AF
Guide selection: Single-point AF
Guide selection: Spot AF
Guide selection: Zone AF
Guide selection: Large Zone AF
AF problems can also be determined on separately for vertical and horizontal taking pictures
- Determined on AF point display: Indicated by means of a transmissive LCD throughout the viewfinder and Speedy Control show
- Predictive AF: Positive, up to 8m
- AF Lock: AF problems can also be determined on separately for vertical and horizontal taking pictures
- AF Be in agreement Beam: Intermittent firing of built-in flash or emitted by means of optional trustPricey Speedlite
- Guide Focus: Determined on on lens
- Focus Bracketing: Positive
- AF Microadjustment: +/- 20 steps (intensive and tele setting for Zooms)
Control all lenses by means of the same quantity
Control up to 40 lenses for my part
Adjustments remembered for lens by means of serial amount
- Metering modes: By the use of optical viewfinder: 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
Metering with the sector divided into 216 segments (18 × 12): (1) Evaluative metering (attached to all AF problems); (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.5 % of viewfinder); (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.0 % of viewfinder); (4) Heart-weighted average metering
By the use of LiveView on LCD show: (1) Evaluative metering (384 zones); (2) Partial metering (approx. 4.5 % of LCD show); (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6 % of LCD show); (4) Heart-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: By the use of optical viewfinder: EV 1-20 (at 23 °C with 50mm f/1.4 lens ISO 100)
By the use of LiveView on LCD show: EV -2-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Movie: EV 0-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- AE Lock: Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when the focus is completed.
Guide: Thru AE lock button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 hand over increments (can also be blended with AEB).
- AEB: 2, 3, 5 or 7 Photos +/-3 EV 1/3 or 1/2 hand over increments
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in 1/3-stop or entire hand over increments)
ISO can also be expanded to H: 51200
In every single place Movie taking pictures: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or entire hand over increments) ISO can also be expanded to H: 25,600
- Sort: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speed: 30-1/8000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 hand over increments), Bulb (Basic shutter tempo range. Available range varies by means of taking pictures mode). Virtual shutter up to 1/16000
- Sort: Auto white steadiness with the imaging sensor
- Settings: AWB (Environment priority, White priority), Daylight, Color, Cloudy, Tungsten delicate, White
Fluorescent delicate, Flash, Custom designed, Colour Temperature Environment.
White steadiness reimbursement: 1. Blue/Amber +/-9; 2. Magenta/ Green +/-9.
- Custom designed White Stability: Positive, 1 setting can also be registered
- WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single-level increments
3 bracketed footage in keeping with shutter liberate.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/ Green bias.
- Sort: Pentaprism
- Coverage (Vertical/Horizontal): Approx. 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.95x
- Eyepoint: Approx. 22mm (from eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptre Correction: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Focusing Visual display unit: Fixed (Transmissive LCD show)
- Reflect: Speedy-return section mirror (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF 600mm f/4 IS USM or shorter)
- Viewfinder Information: AF knowledge: AF problems, focal point confirmation, AF house selection mode
Exposure knowledge: Shutter tempo, aperture price, ISO tempo (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level/reimbursement, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB.
Flash knowledge: Flash ready, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure reimbursement, red-eye reduction delicate.
Image knowledge: Card knowledge, maximum burst (2 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+).
Composition knowledge: Grid, Virtual level, Side Ratio
Other knowledge: Battery check out, Alert symbol, Flicker Detection
- Depth of field preview: Positive, with the Depth of Field preview button.
- Sort: Touch show Vari standpoint 7.7cm (3.0″) 3:2 Clear View II TFT, approx. 1040K dots
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically): Approx 170°
- Coating: Anti smudge
- Brightness Adjustment: Adjustable to one in all seven levels
- Display Possible choices: (1) Speedy Control Visual display unit
(2) Virtual digicam settings
(3) Virtual Degree
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 12
- Built-in Flash Coverage: up to 17mm focal length (35mm similar: 27mm)
- Built-in Flash recycle time: Approx. 3 seconds
- Modes: Auto, Guide flash, Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
- X-sync: 1/250sec
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 3EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Flash Exposure Bracketing: Positive, with appropriate External Flash
- Flash Exposure Lock: Positive
- second Curtain Synchronisation: Positive
- HotShoe / PC terminal: Positive/No
- External Flash Compatibility: E-TTL II with EX-series Speedlites, wireless optical multi-flash toughen
- External Flash Control: by the use of the virtual digicam menu show
- Modes: Scene Suave Auto (Stills and Movie), Inventive Auto, SCN(Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports activities actions, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Foods, Kids, Candlelight, Staff Image, Panning), Inventive filters, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Guide (Stills and Movie), Bulb, Custom1, Custom designed 2
- Symbol Sorts: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Top of the range Component, Independent, Faithful, Monochrome, Shopper Defined (x3)
- Color Space: sRGB and Adobe RGB
- Image Processing: Highlight Tone Priority (commonplace plus enhanced)
Auto Lighting fixtures Optimizer (4 settings)
Digital Lens Optimizer
Long exposure noise reduction
High ISO tempo noise reduction (4 settings)
Multi-Shot Noise Assist
Auto-Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination and Chromatic aberration correction
Inventive Be in agreement
Inventive filters (Grainy B/W, Comfortable focal point, Fish-eye have an effect on, Water painting have an effect on, Toy virtual digicam have an effect on, Miniature have an effect on, HDR paintings colourful, HDR paintings bold, HDR paintings embossed, HDR paintings same old)
RAW image processing – all the way through image Playback easiest
Resize to M or S1, S2
- Energy modes: Single, Secure L, Secure H, Self-timer (stable, stable panning, 2s+some distance off, 10s +some distance off), Silent single taking pictures, Silent stable taking pictures
- Secure Taking pictures: Max. Approx. 10fps. (tempo maintained for 58 JPEG and 25 RAW with UHS-II card)
Live view Max. Approx 11fps. with One-Shot AF, 7fps with Servo AF
- intervalometer: Built-in, selection of images selectable from 1-99 or countless. Bulb timer imaginable
Live View Mode.
- Sort: Virtual viewfinder with the image sensor
- Coverage: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Frame Price: 59.94 fps
- Focusing: Guide Focus (Amplify the image 5x or 10x at any point on show)
Autofocus: Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection and Tracking AF, Eye AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single), Tracking sensitivity adjustment (-2 to +2), acceleration tracking (-2 to +2) AF auto pt. switching (0 to +2)
- Metering: Precise-time evaluative metering with image sensor.
Evaluative metering, partial metering, spot metering, center-weighted average metering.
- Display Possible choices: Grid overlay (x3), Histogram, Virtual level,
- Nevertheless Image Sort: JPEG: Top of the range, Standard (Exif 2.31 compliant) / Design rule for Virtual digicam File device (2.0)
RAW: RAW (CR3 14-bit), CRAW (Compact RAW)
Digital Print Order Construction [DPOF] Fashion 1.1 compliant
- RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording: Positive, any combination of RAW + JPEG imaginable.
- Image Size: RAW: (3:2) 6960 x 4640, (4:3) 6160 x 4640, (16:9) 6960 x 3904, (1:1) 4640x 4640
JPEG 3:2 (L) 6960 x 4640, (M) 4800 x 3200, (S1) 3472 x 2320, (S2) 2400 x 1600
JPEG 4:3 (L) 6160 x 4640, (M) 4256 x 3200 (S1) 3072 x 2320 (S2) 2112 x 1600
JPEG 16:9 (L) 6960 x 3904, (M) 4800 x 2688 (S1) 3472 x 1952 (S2) 2400 x 1344
JPEG (1:1) (L) 4640 x 4640, (M) 3200 x 3200, (S1) 2300 x 2300 (S2) 1600 x 1600
- Movie Sort: MP4 [Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (stereo)]
- Movie Size: 4K – 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25 fps)
Entire HD – 1920 x 1080 (119.88, 100, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 fps)
HD – 1280 x 720 (59.94, 50 fps)
HDR – 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25 fps)
4K Timelapse – 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25 fps)
- Movie Duration: Max duration 29min 59sec, Max document measurement 4GB (If the document measurement exceeds 4GB a brand spanking new document could be created routinely with the exception of in Timelapse Movie mode. ExFat formatted enjoying playing cards would not have any document measurement limitation)
- Folders: New folders can also be manually created and determined on
- File Numbering: (1) Consecutive numbering
(2) Auto reset
(3) Guide reset
- Body Materials: Aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber
- Weight (body easiest): Approx. 701g (CIPA testing same old, in conjunction with battery and memory card)
- Custom designed Functions: 29 Custom designed Functions
- Metadata Tag: Shopper copyright knowledge (can also be set in-camera)
Image ranking (0-5 stars)
- LCD Panel / Illumination: Positive/Positive
- Water / Dust Resistance: Positive
- Sound Memo: No
- Suave Orientation Sensor: Positive
- Playback zoom: 1.5x – 10x
- Display Formats: (1) Single image with knowledge (2 levels)
(2) Single image
(3) 4 image index
(4) 9 image index
(5) 36 image index
(6) 100 image index
(7) Jump Display
(8) Movie edit
- Slide Show: Image selection: All footage, by means of Date, Folder, Movement footage, Stills, Protect
Playback time: 1/2/3/5/10/20 seconds
Background music: On/Off
Transition have an effect on: Off, Slide in 1, Slide-in 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
- Histogram: Brightness: Positive
- Highlight Alert: Positive
- Image Erase/Protection: Erase: Single image, Choose range, All footage throughout the folder, All footage on the card
Protection: Single image, make a choice range, all footage throughout the folder, all footage on a card
- Menu Categories: (1) Taking pictures menu (x6)
(2) Playback menu (x4)
(3) Wireless menu
(4) Setup menu (x5)
(5) Custom designed Functions menu
(6) My Menu
- Menu Languages: 29 languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese language language, Standard Chinese language language, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese
- Firmware Exchange: Exchange imaginable by means of the individual.
- Pc: USB Micro-B
Interface Cable IFC-600PCU
- Wi-Fi: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n), (2.4 GHz easiest, 1-11 ch)
- Wi-Fi Protection: Virtual digicam Get entry to Degree: WPA2-PSK with AES encryption or open
Infrastructure: Shared key, with WEP encryption, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK with TKIP/AES encryption, or open
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® (Specification style 4.1, Bluetooth low energy generation)
- Other: HDMI mini output
Output of YCbCr 4:2:2, 8bit over HDMI for video streaming is imaginable with or without taking pictures knowledge.
Output alternatives include [With info], [Clean / 4K output], and [Clean / FHD output]. HDR output of pictures to acceptable TV supported
External microphone (3.5mm Stereo mini jack), Headphone socket (Stereo mini jack)
- Direct Print.
- Canon Printers: Canon Compact Image Printers and PIXMA Printers supporting PictBridge by the use of wireless LAN
- PictBridge: Positive (by the use of Wireless LAN)
- Sort: SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-II appropriate)
Supported Running Tool.
- PC & Macintosh: House home windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1; Mac OS X 10.14 / 10.13 / 10.12
- Image Processing: Digital Image Pro 4
- Other: Symbol Style Editor
Image Transfer Tool
Symbol Style editor
Virtual digicam Connect app available on iOS and Android devices with running device iOS 11.4 (or later) or Android 5.0 (or later)
- Batteries: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6N (equipped), built-in for date & settings
- Battery life: Approx. 1300 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
Approx. 1200 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- Battery Indicator: 6 levels + share
- Power saving: Power turns off after 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, or 30mins.
- Viewfinder: Eyecup Eb
Rubber Frame Eb, E-series Dioptric Adjustment Lens
Eyepiece Extender EP-EX15
Angle Finder C
- Case: Leather-based-based case EH21-L
- Wireless File Transmitter: Built-in Wi-Fi transmission
Bluetooth capacity with the Virtual digicam Connect app requires a wise device to be supplied with Bluetooth style 4.0 (or later). Moreover requires smart device to be the use of running device iOS 11.4 (or later) or Android 5.0 (or later)
- Lenses: All EF and EF-S lenses
- Flash: Canon Speedlites (90EX, 220EX, 270EX, 270EX II, EL-100, 320EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 430EX III-RT, 470EX-AI, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX, 600EX-RT, Macro-Ring-Lite MR-14EX II, Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT)
- Battery Grip: BG-E14
- A long way flung Controller / Switch: A long way flung Switch RS-60E3, A long way flung Controller RC-6, A long way flung Controller BR-E1, Timer A long way flung Controller TC-80N3 easiest when used with A long way flung Controller Adapter RA-E3
- Other: Directional Stereo Microphone DM-E1
GPS Reciever GP-E2
Hand Strap E2
Canon EOS 90D DSRL Virtual digicam and EF-S 18-55mm Lens overview and unboxing motion pictures:
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XVYGg3uxDPg” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]
[wpcc-iframe width=”450″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/15DEOWrb0WY” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”]