Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera and EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens detailed description
Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera and EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens that lets you take beautiful photos and videos. Instead of getting the body only, you get a lens at an affordable price with the camera. With Canon EOS 6D Mark II, you get a wireless connection as well as HD resolution.
Unlike Canon EOS M50 mark II (EF-M15-45), Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with a 26.2MP resolution. With the high Mega-Pixel, you get to take high-quality images that are clear, bright, and detailed. And due to the detail of the images, you get to crop the image multiple times before you start losing quality.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with a Dual Pixel CMOS AF that delivers fast AF (Autofocus) throughout 80% of the picture area which is great for subject tracking when taking videos. And when used in conjunction with the touch screen, you can easily apply the AF frame to a particular location which comes in handy when the subject is off the center or for dramatic focus shifts.
Comes With GPS.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with GPS. When you take photos, the GPS allows you to tag the image or video where you took it. So, when you tell your people you went somewhere and took a photo or video, you have the evidence to back you up.
WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with WiFi that lets you operate it remotely. You can set it up and let it take pictures or videos without you handling it physically. With NFC and Bluetooth, you can connect Canon EOS 6D Mark II to any android device that has Bluetooth and NFC and transfer photos and videos.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera and EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Specifications.
- Lens Mount: EF Mount excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.0x the focal length of the lens
OPERATING SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY.
- OS: Windows
- Version: 10/8.1/8/7
- Footnote: 11
- Interface Protocol: Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0)
IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band)
- Interface Type: USB
Microphone In / Line In
- Interface Security: WEP, WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES, TKIP)
- Interface Connector Type: Type C, HDMI-CEC compatible
Stereo Mini Jack
- Settings: AWB (Ambiance priority/White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Colour Temperature Setting (Approx. 2500 K – 10000 K) White balance compensation: 1. Blue/Amber +/-9, 2. Magenta/ Green +/-9.
- Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- White Balance Bracketing: ‘+/-3 levels in single-level increments, 2, 3, 5, or 7 Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/ Green bias.
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Color Filter Type: Primary Color
- Image Sensor Type: Approx. 35.9 x 24.0 mm CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Still Images: Approx 26.2 megapixels
- Depth Of Field Preview (Y/N): Yes
- Eyepiece Shutter: On a strap
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF600mm f/4 or shorter)
- Depth Of Field Preview Type: With the Depth of Field preview button
- Histogram-Brightness: Yes
- HISTOGRAM-RGB: Yes
- AE LOCK-AUTO: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when the focus is achieved.
- AE Lock-Manual: By AE lock button in creative zone modes.
- Metering Modes: Via optical viewfinder: 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor Metering with the area divided into 63 segments (9 × 7) (1) Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points) (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.5 % of viewfinder) (3) Spot metering (approx. 3.2 % of viewfinder) (4) Center-weighted average metering Via LiveView on LCD screen: (1) Evaluative metering (315 zones) (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.3 % of the LCD screen) (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.7 % of the LCD screen) (4) Center-weighted average metering
- Auto Exposure Bracketing: 2, 3, 5, or 7 Shots +/-3 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
- Highlight Alert: Yes
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1-20 (at 23 °C , ISO 100) Via liveview on LCD screen: EV 0-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- ISO Sensitivity: Stills: Auto (100 – 40000), 100 – 40000 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments), Manual ISO can be expanded to L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400, Movie: Auto (100 – 25600), 100 – 25600 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments), Auto ISO/ Manual ISO settings can be expanded to H1: 51200. H2: 102400
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- Battery Indicator: 6 levels + percentage
- Battery Life: Approx. 1200 shots (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)  Approx. 1100 shots (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- Select AF Point On Screen: Superimposed in viewfinder and indicated on the top LCD panel and Quick Control screen
- AF Micro Adjustment: C.Fn II-16 +/- 20 steps (wide and tele setting for Zooms) Adjust all lenses by the same amount, Adjust up to 40 lenses individually, Adjustments remembered for lens by serial number
- AF Working-Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV -3 – 18 (at 23 °C & ISO 100) with centre AF point & f/2.8 or brighter lenses Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2.5- 18 (at 23 °C & ISO 100) with One-Shot AF
- Predictive AF: Yes
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- AF Assist Beam: Emitted by an optional dedicated Speedlite
- AF Lock: Locked when the shutter button is pressed halfway in One-Shot AF mode or the AF-ON button is pressed.
- AF System: Via optical viewfinder: 45 cross-type AF points (45 f/5.6 cross-type AF points, 27 f/8 points (9 cross-type), the center point is f/2.8 and f/5.6 dual cross-type) Via LiveView on LCD screen: Maximum 63 AF points (Fixed location on 9×7 grid) via camera automatic selection
- AF Point Selection: Via optical viewfinder: Automatic selection: 45 point AF Manual selection: Single point/ Spot AF Manual selection: Zone AF Manual selection: Large Zone AF AF points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting Via LCD screen: Automatic selection: Face AIAF + Tracking, up to 63 AF points when no subject/ face detected Manual selection via touch screen or freely position 1 AF point/ 1 AF Zone (9 points, 3×3 grid).
- TYPE: Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-detection system with AF dedicated sensor Via LiveView on the LCD screen; Dual Pixel CMOS AF System. Phase detection pixels built onto the imaging sensor
- AF Modes: Via optical viewfinder: One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo II algorithm), AI Focus AF. Via LiveView on LCD screen: One-Shot AF, Servo AF
- Firmware Update: Update possible by the user
- Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional for RAW development
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, or SDXC (UHS-I) card
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 144.0×110.5×74.8mm
- Operating Humidity Range: 85% or less humidity
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-40 degrees C
- Product Weight: Approx. 765 g (CIPA testing standard, including battery and memory card)
- Water/Dust Resistance: Yes
- Body Materials: Chassis: Aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber Body: Polycarbonate resin with special conductive fiber & Polycarbonate resin with glass fiber on some parts
- Intervalometer: Built-in, number of shots selectable from 1-99 or unlimited. Bulb timer possible
COLOR SPACE: sRGB and Adobe RGB
- Image Processing: Highlight Tone Priority Auto Lighting Optimizer (4 settings) Long exposure noise reduction High ISO speed noise reduction (4 settings + Multi Shot Noise Reduction) Auto-Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination, Distortion correction, Chromatic aberration correction, and Diffraction correction Multi-exposure HDR Mode RAW image processing – during image Playback only Resize to M or S1, S2
- Custom Functions: 28 custom functions
- Drive Modes: Single, Continuous L, Continuous H, Self-timer (2s+remote, 10s+remote), Silent single shooting, Silent continuous shooting
- Continuous Shooting Speed: Max Approx 6.5fps (speed maintained for up to 150 images in JPEG, 21 images in RAW)
- Shooting Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto, Creative Auto, Special Scene (Portrait, Group Photo, Landscape, Sports, Kids, Panning, Close-up, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control), Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual exposure, Bulb exposure, Custom (C1/C2)
- Picture Styles: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined (x3)
- Intelligent Orientation Sensor: Yes
- Playback Zoom: 1.5x – 10x
- Slide Show: Playback Time: 1/2/3/5/10/20 seconds
- Slide Show: Repeat: On/Off
- Slide Show: Background Music: On/Off
- Slide Show: Transition Effect: Off, Slide in 1, Slide-in 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
- Sound Memo (Y/N): No
- LCD Panel: Yes
- Illumination: Yes
LIVE VIEW MODE.
- Focusing: Manual Focus: Magnify the image 5x or 10x at any point on the screen
- Focusing: Auto: Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection, Tracking AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single), Tracking sensitivity (-3 to +3), Movie Servo AF Speed (-7 to +2)
- Display Options: Grid overlay (x3), Histogram, Aspect ratios, Electronic Level
- Metering: Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor Active metering time can be changed
- Type: Electronic viewfinder with image sensor
- Coverage: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Type: DIGIC 7
- File Numbering: (1) Consecutive numbering, (2) Auto reset, (3) Manual reset
- Folders: New folders can be manually created and selected
- Image Metadata Tag: User copyright information (can be set in-camera) Image rating (0-5 stars) GPS coordinates: Latitude, Longitude, Elevation, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), Satellite signal acquisition status
- Image Erase/Protection: Erase: Single image, All images in folder, Checkmarked images, unprotected images Protection: Erase protection of one image at a time
FILE TYPES- MOVIE SIZE & FRAME RATE.
- Movie Size & Frame Rate: HD 1280 x 720 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 fps) IPB Standard or Light
- Movie Size & Frame Rate: FULL HD 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.976 fps) IPB Standard or Light
- Movie Size & Frame Rate: START TIME-LAPSE MOVIE 3840 x 2160 ( 29.97, 25 fps) Motion JPEG
- Movie Size & Frame Rate: HDR 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.976 fps) IPB (Standard, Light)
- Flash Exposure Bracketing Compatability: With compatible External Flash
- Flash Exposure Bracketing: Yes
- External Flash Control: Via camera menu screen
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 3EV
- Flash Exposure Compensation Increment: In 1/2 or 1/3 stop increments
- Hot Shoe: Yes
- PC Terminal: No
- External Flash Compatability: E-TTL II with EX-series Speedlites, wireless multi-flash support (with optional accessory)
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- Modes: E-TTL II Auto Flash, Metered Manual
- X-SYNC: 1/180sec
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- RAW+JPEG Simultaneous Recording (Y/N): Yes
- RAW+JPEG Simultaneous Recording Type: Any combination of RAW + JPEG, M-RAW + JPEG, S-RAW + JPEG possible
- Image Size: JPEG 3:2: (L) 6240 x 4160, (M) 4160 x 2768, (S1) 3120 x 2080 (S2) 2400 x 1600 JPEG 4:3: (L) 5536 x 4160, (M) 3680 x 2768, (S1) 2768 x 2080, (S2) 2112 x 1600 JPEG 16:9: (L) 6240 x 3504, (M) 4160 x 2336, (S1) 3120 x 1752, (S2) 2400 x 1344 JPEG 1:1: (L) 4160 x 4160, (M) 2768 x 2768, (S1) 2080 x 2080, (S2) 1600 x 1600 RAW: (RAW) 6240 x 4160, (M-RAW) 4680 x 3120, (S-RAW) 3120 x 2080
- Movie Type MP4: Movie: MPEG4 AVC / H.264 (Video: H.264 inter frame, Sound: Linear PCM / AAC, recording level can be manually adjusted by the user). MOV: Motion JPEG (4K 29.97/25.00, time-lapse movies only) ALL-I (FHD 29.97/25.00, time-lapse movies only)
- Still Image Type: JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.30 [Exif Print] compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0), RAW: RAW, M-RAW, S-RAW (14bit, Canon original RAW 2nd edition), Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- Movie Length: Max duration 29min 59sec, Max file size 4GB (If file size exceeds 4GB a new file will be created automatically except in Timelapse Movie mode)
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx 0.71x 
- Viewfinder Information: AF information: AF points, focus confirmation, AF area selection mode, AF mode
Exposure information: Exposure mode, Shutter speed, aperture value, ISO speed, AE lock, exposure level/compensation, Metering mode, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB.
Flash information: Flash ready, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation, red-eye reduction light.
Image information: Card information, maximum burst (2 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+).
Composition information: Grid, Electronic level, Aspect Ratio
Other information: Drive mode, Battery level, Alert symbol, Flicker Detection, Image Quality (RAW/ JPEG)
- Dioptre Correction: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Eyepoint: Approx 21mm (from eyepiece center)
- Shutter Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Playback Display Formats: (1) Single image with information (2 levels) (2) Single image (3) 4 image index (4) 9 image index (5) 36 image index (6) 100 image index (7) Jump Display (8) Movie/edit
- Menu Categories: (1) Shooting menu (x5) (2) Playback menu (x3) (3) Setup menu (x5) (4) Custom Functions menu (5) My Menu
- Display Options: (1) Quick Control Screen (2) Camera settings (3) Electronic Level
- Viewing Angle: Approx 170 degrees
- Screen Type-Touch Technology: Capacitive type
- Screen Type-Mechanism: Vari-angle
- Displayed Languages: 25 Languages English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese