Canon EOS 6D Mark II with EF 24-105mm Lens detailed description
Canon EOS 6D Mark II and EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II virtual digital camera comes with an EF 24-105mm Lens. This saves you some money you could have used to shop for a lens. With Canon EOS 6D Mark II, you get to grasp sudden footage that replicate the true beauty spherical you.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II signifies that you’ll be able to take detailed footage without brightness or dark shadows detracting using the 26.2-megapixel full-frame sensor. So, when taking footage of subjects with glossy and dark spots, you should not have to worry about missing details.
The EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is a versatile lens that can be used in a lot of settings. You can take footage of people, landscapes, aspect street, or town areas using the lens.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with an image stabilizer that permits you to take clear footage although the virtual digital camera is shaking. You moreover have the ability to take sharp footage in low delicate prerequisites.
Entire HD Motion pictures.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II signifies that you’ll be able to take Entire HD films at 60p. With in-camera 5-axis digital stabilization, you are able to take safe films while moving. And with Dual Pixel CMOS AF your topic will also be pin-sharp.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II has Max ISO 40,000 (expandable to ISO 102,400) sensitivity that permits you to shoot without flash good glossy footage in low delicate settings.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II comes with a Canon Connect App that permits you to get right to use it remotely from your Android or iOS instrument.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II with EF 24-105mm Lens Specifications.
- LENS MOUNT: EF Mount with the exception of EF-S and EF-M lenses
- FOCAL LENGTH: Very similar to no less than one.0x the focal length of the lens
Running Software Compatability.
- OS: House home windows; Mac
- FOOTNOTE: 11
- VERSION: 10/8.1/8/7; 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
- INTERFACE PROTOCOL: Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0); IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band)
- INTERFACE TYPE: USB; Microphone In / Line In
- INTERFACE SECURITY: WEP, WPA-PSK (AES, TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES, TKIP)
- INTERFACE CONNECTOR TYPE: Kind C, HDMI-CEC appropriate; Stereo Mini Jack
- SETTINGS: AWB (Environment priority/White priority), Daylight, Color, Cloudy, Tungsten, White Fluorescent delicate, Flash, Custom designed, Colour Temperature Atmosphere (Approx. 2500 Good enough – 10000 Good enough) White stability compensation: 1. Blue/Amber +/-9, 2. Magenta/ Green +/-9.
- TYPE: Auto white stability with the imaging sensor
- CUSTOM WHITE BALANCE: Certain, 1 atmosphere can also be registered
- WHITE BALANCE BRACKETING: ‘+/-3 levels in single-level increments, 2, 3, 5, or 7 Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/ Green bias.
- BATTERY: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6N (supplied)
- BATTERY CHARGER: Battery charger LC-E6E, Automobile Battery charger CBC-E6
- AC_ADAPTER: AC Adapter AC-E6(N)
- DC_COUPLER: DC coupler: DR-E6
- LOW-PASS FILTER: Built-in/Fixed
- SENSOR CLEANING: EOS integrated cleaning tool
- IMAGE SENSOR TYPE: Approx. 35.9 x 24.0 mm CMOS
- COLOR FILTER TYPE: Primary Color
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS: STILL IMAGES: Approx 26.2 megapixels
- DEPTH OF FIELD PREVIEW (Y/N): Certain
- EYEPIECE SHUTTER: On a strap
- MIRROR: Rapid-return phase reflect (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no reflect cut-off with EF600mm f/4 or shorter)
- DEPTH OF FIELD PREVIEW TYPE: with Depth of Field preview button
- HISTOGRAM-BRIGHTNESS: Certain
- HISTOGRAM-RGB: Certain
- AE LOCK-AUTO: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when the focus is done.
- AE LOCK-MANUAL: Via AE lock button in inventive zone modes.
- METERING MODES: By means of optical viewfinder: 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor Metering with the area divided into 63 segments (9 × 7) (1) Evaluative metering (associated with all AF problems) (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.5 % of viewfinder) (3) Spot metering (approx. 3.2 % of viewfinder) (4) Center-weighted average metering By means of LiveView on LCD computer screen: (1) Evaluative metering (315 zones) (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.3 % of the LCD computer screen) (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.7 % of the LCD computer screen) (4) Center-weighted average metering
- AUTO EXPOSURE BRACKETING: 2, 3, 5 or 7 Photos +/-3 EV 1/3 or 1/2 surrender increments
- HIGHLIGHT ALERT: Certain
- METERING RANGE: By means of optical viewfinder: EV 1-20 (at 23 °C , ISO 100) By means of liveview on LCD computer screen: EV 0-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- EXPOSURE COMPENSATION: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 surrender increments (can also be mixed with AEB).
- ISO SENSITIVITY: Stills: Auto (100 – 40000), 100 – 40000 (in 1/3-stop or entire surrender increments), Guide ISO can also be expanded to L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400 Movie: Auto (100 – 25600), 100 – 25600 (in 1/3-stop or entire surrender increments), Auto ISO/ Guide ISO settings can also be expanded to H1: 51200. H2: 102400
- BATTERY INDICATOR: 6 levels + percentage
- BATTERY LIFE: Approx. 1200 pictures (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%) Approx. 1100 pictures (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- SELECT AF POINT ON SCREEN: Superimposed in viewfinder and indicated at the most productive LCD panel and Rapid Keep watch over computer screen
- AF WORKING_RANGE: By means of optical viewfinder: EV -3 – 18 (at 23 °C & ISO 100) with centre AF point & f/2.8 or brighter lenses By means of liveview on LCD computer screen: EV -2.5- 18 (at 23 °C & ISO 100) with One-Shot AF
- PREDICTIVE AF: Certain
- AF MICRO ADJUSTMENT: C.Fn II-16 +/- 20 steps (in depth and tele atmosphere for Zooms) Alter all lenses by the use of the same amount, Alter up to 40 lenses personally, Adjustments remembered for lens by the use of serial amount
- MANUAL FOCUS: Made up our minds on on lens
- AF ASSIST BEAM: Emitted by the use of an optional faithful Speedlite
- AF LOCK: Locked when the shutter button is pressed halfway in One-Shot AF mode or the AF-ON button is pressed.
- TYPE: By means of optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-detection tool with AF faithful sensor By means of LiveView on LCD computer screen; Dual Pixel CMOS AF Software. Section detection pixels built onto the imaging sensor
- AF POINT SELECTION: By means of optical viewfinder: Automated selection: 45 point AF Guide selection: Single point/ Spot AF Guide selection: Zone AF Guide selection: Large Zone AF AF problems can also be made up our minds on one at a time for vertical and horizontal taking pictures By means of LCD computer screen: Automated selection: Face AIAF + Tracking, up to 63 AF problems when regardless of/ face detected Guide selection by way of touch computer screen or freely position 1 AF point/ 1 AF Zone (9 problems, 3×3 grid).
- AF SYSTEM: By means of optical viewfinder: 45 cross-type AF problems (45 f/5.6 cross-type AF problems, 27 f/8 problems (9 cross-type), the center point is f/2.8 and f/5.6 dual cross-type) By means of LiveView on LCD computer screen: Maximum 63 AF problems (Fixed location on 9×7 grid) by way of virtual digital camera automatic selection
- AF MODES: By means of optical viewfinder: One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo II algorithm), AI Point of interest AF. By means of LiveView on LCD computer screen: One-Shot AF, Servo AF
- FIRMWARE UPDATE: Exchange conceivable by the use of the shopper
- IMAGE PROCESSING: Digital Image Professional for RAW building
- MEMORY CARD TYPE: SD, SDHC, or SDXC (UHS-I) card
- INTERVALOMETER: Built-in, selection of pictures selectable from 1-99 or infinite. Bulb timer conceivable
- COLOR SPACE: sRGB and Adobe RGB
- IMAGE PROCESSING: Highlight Tone Priority Auto Lighting Optimizer (4 settings) Long exposure noise aid High ISO tempo noise aid (4 settings + Multi Shot Noise Aid) Auto-Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination, Distortion correction, Chromatic aberration correction, and Diffraction correction Multi-exposure HDR Mode RAW image processing – all over the place image Playback best Resize to M or S1, S2
- CUSTOM FUNCTIONS: 28 custom designed functions
- DRIVE MODES: Single, Stable L, Stable H, Self-timer (2s+far flung, 10s+far flung), Silent single taking pictures, Silent secure taking pictures
- SHOOTING MODES: Scene Artful Auto, Inventive Auto, Specific Scene (Portrait, Staff Image, Landscape, Sports activities actions, Children, Panning , Close-up, Foods, Candlelight, Night time Portrait, Handheld Night time Scene, HDR Backlight Keep watch over), Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Guide exposure, Bulb exposure, Custom designed (C1/C2)
- CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED: Max Approx 6.5fps (tempo maintained for up to 150 footage in JPEG, 21 footage in RAW)
- PICTURE STYLES: Auto, Same old, Portrait, Landscape, Great Component, Independent, Devoted, Monochrome, Shopper Defined (x3)
- INTELLIGENT ORIENTATION SENSOR: Certain
- PLAYBACK ZOOM: 1.5x – 10x
- SLIDE SHOW: PLAYBACK TIME: 1/2/3/5/10/20 seconds
- SLIDE SHOW: REPEAT: On/Off
- SLIDE SHOW: BACKGROUND MUSIC: On/Off
- SLIDE SHOW: TRANSITION EFFECT: Off, Slide in 1, Slide-in 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
- SOUND MEMO (Y/N): No
- LCD PANEL: Certain
- ILLUMINATION: Certain
Live View Mode.
- FOCUSING: MANUAL FOCUS: Magnify the image 5x or 10x at any point on the computer screen
- FOCUSING: AUTO: Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection, Tracking AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single), Tracking sensitivity (-3 to +3), Movie Servo AF Speed (-7 to +2)
- METERING: Exact-time evaluative metering with image sensor Vigorous metering time can also be changed
- DISPLAY OPTIONS: Grid overlay (x3), Histogram, Side ratios, Virtual Stage
- TYPE: Virtual viewfinder with an image sensor
- COVERAGE: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Kind: DIGIC 7
Document Keep an eye on.
- FILE NUMBERING: (1) Consecutive numbering, (2) Auto reset, (3) Guide reset
- FOLDERS: New folders can also be manually created and made up our minds on
- IMAGE ERASE/PROTECTION: Erase: Single image, All footage in folder, Checkmarked footage, unprotected footage Protection: Erase protection of one image at a time
- IMAGE METADATA TAG: Shopper copyright wisdom (can also be set in-camera) Image rating (0-5 stars) GPS coordinates: Latitude, Longitude, Elevation, Coordinated Commonplace Time (UTC), Satellite tv for pc television for computer signal acquisition status
- FILE TYPES- MOVIE SIZE & FRAME RATE.
- MOVIE SIZE & FRAME RATE: HDR 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.976 fps) IPB (Same old, Delicate)
- MOVIE SIZE & FRAME RATE: FULL HD 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.976 fps) IPB Same old or Delicate
- MOVIE SIZE & FRAME RATE: HD 1280 x 720 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 fps) IPB Same old or Delicate
- MOVIE SIZE & FRAME RATE: START TIME-LAPSE MOVIE: 3840 x 2160 ( 29.97, 25 fps) Motion JPEG
- FLASH EXPOSURE BRACKETING COMPATIBILITY: with appropriate External Flash
- FLASH EXPOSURE BRACKETING: Certain
- EXTERNAL FLASH CONTROL: by way of the virtual digital camera menu computer screen
- FLASH EXPOSURE COMPENSATION: +/- 3EV
- FLASH EXPOSURE COMPENSATION INCREMENT: in 1/2 or 1/3 surrender increments
- HOT SHOE: Certain
- PC TERMINAL: No
- SECOND CURTAIN SYNCHRONISATION: Certain
- X-SYNC: 1/180sec
- MODES E-TTL II: Auto Flash, Metered Guide
- FLASH EXPOSURE LOCK: Certain
- EXTERNAL FLASH COMPATIBILITY E-TTL II: with EX-series Speedlites, wireless multi-flash beef up (with optional accessory)
- RAW+JPEG SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING (Y/N): Certain
- RAW+JPEG SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TYPE: any mixture of RAW + JPEG, M-RAW + JPEG, S-RAW + JPEG conceivable
- STILL IMAGE TYPE: JPEG: Great, Same old (Exif 2.30 [Exif Print] compliant) / Design rule for Digital camera Document tool (2.0), RAW: RAW, M-RAW, S-RAW (14bit, Canon unique RAW 2nd model), Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Fashion 1.1 compliant
- MOVIE TYPE: MP4: Movie: MPEG4 AVC / H.264 (Video: H.264 inter frame, Sound: Linear PCM / AAC, recording level can also be manually adjusted by the use of the shopper). MOV: Motion JPEG (4K 29.97/25.00, time-lapse movement footage best) ALL-I (FHD 29.97/25.00, time-lapse movement footage best)
- MOVIE LENGTH: Max duration 29min 59sec, Max report dimension 4GB (If the report dimension exceeds 4GB a brand spanking new report will also be created automatically with the exception of in Timelapse Movie mode)
- IMAGE SIZE: JPEG 3:2: (L) 6240 x 4160, (M) 4160 x 2768, (S1) 3120 x 2080 (S2) 2400 x 1600 JPEG 4:3: (L) 5536 x 4160, (M) 3680 x 2768, (S1) 2768 x 2080, (S2) 2112 x 1600 JPEG 16:9: (L) 6240 x 3504, (M) 4160 x 2336, (S1) 3120 x 1752, (S2) 2400 x 1344 JPEG 1:1: (L) 4160 x 4160, (M) 2768 x 2768, (S1) 2080 x 2080, (S2) 1600 x 1600 RAW: (RAW) 6240 x 4160, (M-RAW) 4680 x 3120, (S-RAW) 3120 x 2080
- VIEWFINDER INFORMATION: AF wisdom: AF problems, point of interest confirmation, AF area selection mode, AF mode Exposure wisdom: Exposure mode, Shutter tempo, aperture price, ISO tempo, AE lock, exposure level/compensation, Metering mode, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB. Flash wisdom: Flash in a position, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation, red-eye aid delicate. Image wisdom: Card wisdom, maximum burst (2 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+). Composition wisdom: Grid, Virtual level, Side Ratio Other wisdom: Power mode, Battery level, Alert picture, Flicker Detection, Image Prime quality (RAW/ JPEG)
- VIEWFINDER MAGNIFICATION: Approx 0.71x
- DIOPTRE CORRECTION: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- EYEPOINT: Approx 21mm (from eyepiece center)
- SHUTTER TYPE: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Monitoring Panel.
- MENU CATEGORIES: (1) Shooting menu (x5) (2) Playback menu (x3) (3) Setup menu (x5) (4) Custom designed Functions menu (5) My Menu
- VIEWING ANGLE: Approx 170 ranges
- PLAYBACK DISPLAY FORMATS: (1) Single image with wisdom (2 levels) (2) Single image (3) 4 image index (4) 9 image index (5) 36 image index (6) 100 image index (7) Jump Display (8) Movie/edit
- DISPLAY OPTIONS: (1) Rapid Keep watch over Show (2) Digital camera settings (3) Virtual Stage
- SCREEN TYPE-TOUCH TECHNOLOGY: Capacitive shape
- SCREEN TYPE-MECHANISM: Vari-angle
- DISPLAYED LANGUAGES: 25 Languages English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese language language, Standard Chinese language language, Korean and Japanese
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (WxHxD): 144.0×110.5×74.8mm
- OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE: 85% or a lot much less humidity
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 0-40 ranges C
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Approx. 765 g (CIPA checking out usual, at the side of battery and memory card)
- WATER/DUST RESISTANCE: Certain
- BODY MATERIALS: Chassis: Aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber Body: Polycarbonate resin with specific conductive fiber & Polycarbonate resin with glass fiber on some parts
Canon EOS 6D Mark II with EF 24-105mm Lens evaluation and unboxing films: