Small in size, big on features.
Inside its portable body, the EOS 250D features a 24.1-megapixel sensor and a DIGIC 8 image processor for superb results on the move. An optical viewfinder gives a clear, real-time view of the world.
The compact DSLR.
As the world’s lightest DSLR camera with movable screen*, the EOS 250D can go to more places and be with you more often, for superb results whenever creativity strikes.
Stunning high resolution images and 4K movies.
Capture 24.1 megapixel photos and 4K movies that are pin-sharp and packed with colour. An APS-C sized sensor and DIGIC 8 processor ensure great results, even in low light.
Connected to your life.
It’s easy to share images with friends and family – just link the EOS 250D to your smartphone or tablet computer* using Bluetooth** and the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi will take care of the rest.
Stay focused, look sharp.
Whether you capture the moment at 5fps with the optical viewfinder, or use Dual Pixel CMOS AF Live View with Eye Auto Focus, you can enjoy pin-sharp results.
Simple or advanced?
Enjoy point and shoot simplicity, while Guided UI and Creative Assist mode help unlock your creativity.
The movable touchscreen makes awkward angles and selfies easy. Buy Canon EOS 250D DSLR Camera at the best price online from Tushop Online Nairobi Kenya.
- Type: Approx. 22.3 mm x 14.9 mm
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.10 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.80 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
- Type: DIGIC 8
- Lens Mount: EF and EF-S mount
- Focal Length: Approx. 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer on compatible lenses
Type: Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor.
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Dual Pixel CMOS AF System. Phase detection pixels built onto imaging sensor
AF System/ Points: Via optical viewfinder: 9-point Center AF point is AF cross-type supporting f/5.6. Center AF point is vertical line-sensitive supporting f/2.8. Other AF points are vertical line-sensitive or horizontal line-sensitive AF supporting f/5.6.
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Maximum 143 AF points via camera automatic selection Freely position 1 AF point/1 AF Zone max 3,975 points via manual selection
AF working range: Via optical viewfinder: EV -0.5 – 18 (center AF point) EV 0.5 – 18 (other AF points)
Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -4 – 18 (f/1.2 at 23 °C & ISO 100) with One-Shot AF
- AF Modes: AI Focus, One Shot, AI Servo (AI Servo II algorithm)
AF Point Selection: Via optical viewfinder:
Automatic selection: 9 point AF
Manual selection: Single point AF
- Selected AF point display: Indicated by a transmissive LCD in viewfinder and Quick Control screen
- AF Lock: Locked when shutter button is pressed half way in One-Shot AF mode or AF-ON Button is pressed.
- AF Assist Beam: Emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
Metering modes: Via optical viewfinder:
63-zone dual-layer metering sensor with Evaluative, partial, spot (centre only) and centre-weighted average available
Via LiveView on LCD screen:
(1) Evaluative metering (384 zones)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 5.5 % of LCD screen)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 3.7 % of LCD screen)
(4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1 – 20 (at 23 °C with 50 mm f/1.4 lens ISO 100) Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2 – 20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
AE Lock: Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE Lock Button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- AEB: 3 shots +/-2 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in whole stop increments)
ISO can be expanded to H: 51200
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25600. 4K Movie Max. 6400
- Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speed: 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Settings: AWB (Ambience priority, White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White, Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Colour Temperature Setting. White balance compensation: 1. Blue/Amber bias +/-9 levels. 2. Magenta/ Green bias +/-9 levels
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single level increments
3 bracketed images per shutter release.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/Green bias.
- Type: Pentamirror
- Coverage (Vertical/Horizontal): Approx. 95%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.87x
- Dioptre Correction: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed (Translucent LCD screen for information overlay)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF 600 mm f/4 IS USM or shorter)
Viewfinder Information: AF information: AF points, focus confirmation, AF area selection mode. Exposure information: Shutter speed, aperture value, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level/compensation, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB. Flash information: Flash ready, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation.
Image information: Card information, maximum burst (1 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+). Composition information: Grid, Aspect Ratio. Other information: Warning icon.
- Depth of field preview: Yes, with Depth of Field preview assigned to a button via Custom Function.
- Eyepiece shutter: On strap
- Type: Vari-angle touchscreen 7.7 cm (3.0″) 3:2 Clear View II TFT, approx. 1040 K sRGB dots
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically): Approx. 170°
- Brightness: Adjustable to one of seven levels
Display Options: Quick Control Screen
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 9.8
- Built-in Flash Coverage: up to 18mm focal length (35mm equivalent: 29mm)
- Built-in Flash recycle time: Approx. 3 seconds
- Modes: Auto, Manual, Flash
- X-Sync: X-Contact is not equipped. 1/200 sec
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 2 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Flash Exposure Bracketing: Yes, with compatible External Flash
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- HotShoe/ PC terminal: Yes/No
- External Flash Compatibility: E-TTL II with EX series Speedlites, wireless optical multi-flash support
- External Flash Control: via camera menu screen
- Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto (Stills and Movie), Creative Auto, SCN(Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Group Photo, Night Portrait, Smooth Skin, Group Photo, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Food, Kids, Candlelight), Creative filters, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie)
- Picture Styles: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined (x3)
- Colour Space: sRGB and Adobe RGB
Image Processing: Highlight Tone Priority (3 settings) Auto Lighting Optimizer (4 settings) Long exposure noise reduction High ISO speed noise reduction (4 settings) Multi Shot Noise Reduction Auto Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination, Chromatic aberration correction, Distortion correction, Diffraction correction Digital Lens Optimizer Creative filters (Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Fish-eye effect, Water painting effect, Toy camera effect, Miniature effect, HDR art standard, HDR art vivid, HDR art bold, HDR art embossed)
Multi-exposure Resize, Crop (JPEG only)
- Drives Modes: Single, Continuous L, Continuous H, Self timer (2s+remote, 10s +remote)
- Continuous Shooting: Max. Approx. 5 fps.
Live View Mode.
- Coverage: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
Focusing: Manual Focus (Magnify the image 5x or 10x at any point on screen)
Autofocus: Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection and Tracking AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single)
One-shot AF and Servo AF selectable for Stills and Movie
Metering: Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor.
Evaluative metering, partial metering, spot metering, center-weighted average metering.
- Display Options: Grid overlay (x3), Histogram
Still Image Type: JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.31 [Exif Print] compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0)
RAW: 14bit, Canon original RAW 3rd edition Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording: RAW, RAW + JPEG (any combination) possible.
Image Size: JPEG 3:2: (L) 6000 x 4000, (M) 3984 x 2656, (S1) 2976 x 1984, (S2) 2400×1600,
JPEG 4:3: (L) 5328×4000, (M) 3552×2664, (S1) 2656×1992, (S2) 2112×1600,
JPEG 16:9: (L) 6000×3368, (M) 3984×2240, (S1) 2976×1680, (S2) 2400×1344,
JPEG 1:1: (L) 4000×4000, (M) 2656×2656, (S1) 1984×1984, (S2) 1600×1600,
RAW: (RAW) 6000×4000
- Movie Type: MP4 (Video: H.264 inter frame, Sound: Linear PCM / AAC, recording level can be manually adjusted by user) MOV (Video: H.264 All-I Full HD, no sound) – time-lapse movie only
Movie Size: 3840 x 2160 (23.98, 25 fps) inter-frame
1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50 fps) inter-frame
1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25 fps) inter-frame
1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25) lite inter-frame
1280 x 720 (59.94, 50 fps) inter-frame
- Movie Length: Max duration 29 min 59 sec
- Folders: New folders can be manually created and selected
File Numbering: Consecutive numbering
- Custom Functions: 11 Custom Functions
Metadata Tag: User copyright information (can be set in camera)
Image rating (0-5 stars)
- Intelligent Orientation Sensor: Yes
- Playback Zoom: 1.5x – 10x
Display Formats: (1) Single image with information (2 levels)
(2) Single image
(3) 4-image index
(4) 9-image index
(5) 36-image index
(6) 100-image index
(7) Jump Display
Slide Show: Choose images with Image Search
Playback time: 1/2/3/5/10/20 seconds
Background music: On/Off
Transition effect: Off, Slide in 1, Slide in 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
Histogram: Brightness: Yes
- High Alert: Yes
Image Erase/Protection: Erase: Select image, select range, all images in folder, all images on a card, all found images (during image search)
Protection: Single image, select range, all images in folder, all images on a card, all found images (during image search)
Menu Categories: Menu interface adjustable by the user between standard and guided
(1) Shooting menu
(2) Playback menu
(3) Setup menu
(4) My Menu
Menu Languages: 29 Languages
English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Hindi, Malay, Indonesian
- Firmware Update: Update possible by the user.
Body Materials: Chassis: Aluminium alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fibre
Exterior: Polycarbonate resin with glass fibre and special conductive fibre
- Computer: Hi-Speed USB only
- WiFi: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) Channels: IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n
WiFi Security: Camera Access Point: WPA2-PSK with AES encryption or open
Infrastructure: Shared key, with WEP encryption, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK with TKIP/AES encryption or open
- Bluetooth: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy Technology)
- Other: Video output (PAL/ NTSC) (integrated with USB terminal), HDMI mini output (HDMI-CEC compatible), External microphone (3.5 mm Stereo mini jack)
- Canon Printers: Canon Compact Photo Printers and PIXMA Printers supporting PictBridge
- PictBridge: Yes
- Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS Speed Class 1 compatible)
Supported Operating System.
- PC & Macintosh: See individual software
- Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional 4 (RAW Image Processing)
Other: EOS Utility
EOS Lens Registration Tool
EOS Web Service Registration Tool
EOS Sample Music
Picture Style Editor
Camera Connect app available on iOS and Android devices
- Batteries: 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
Battery Life: Viewfinder: Approx. 1070 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%) (5)
Viewfinder: Approx. 1020 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
LiveView: Approx. 320 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
LiveView: Approx. 300 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- Battery Indicator: 4 levels
- Power Saving: Power turns off after 10/30 (10 sec viewfinder/30 sec live view, functions, image playback etc) sec, 30 sec, 1, 2, 4, 8, or 15 mins.
- Power Supply & Battery Chargers: Battery charger LC-E17E