The L-series is Canon’s flagship professional lens range, representing the best in precision-designed EF optics. L-series lenses combine superior performance with superlative handling, and are resistant to dust and moisture.
A maximum aperture of f/4 is available at all focal-length settings, ensuring shutter speeds do not change as the lens is zoomed. A non-rotating front element simplifies the use of filters, such as polarisers and grads.
A ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
Super Spectra coating.
Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate colour balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting – a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera’s sensor.Buy Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L Camera Lens at the best price online from Tushop Online – Tuxevo Nairobi Kenya.
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 29° – 10°, 19°30′ – 7°, 34° – 12°
- Lens construction (elements/groups): 16/13
- No. of diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum aperture: 32
- Closest focusing distance (m): 1.2
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.21 (at 200mm)
- AF actuator: USM
- Filter diameter (mm): 67
- Max. diameter x length (mm): 76 x 172
- Weight (g): 705
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF12 II: 0.29 – 0.06
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF25 II: 0.39 – 0.13
- Lens Cap: E-67U / E-67II
- Lens hood: ET-74
- Soft case: LZ1224
- G.F.Holder III (hood III): (2)
- G.F.Holder IV (hood IV): (3)
- Extenders EF1.4x II and EF2x II: Compatible