Versatile, compact standard-lens design.
Gaussian optics, combined with two high-refraction lens elements allow photographers working in all fields to capture crisp, clean images, even wide open at f/1.4. The lens is ideal for photographing landscapes and travel scenes as well as portraits and reportage.
An ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
Smooth background blur.
A virtually circular aperture diaphragm gives out of focus regions a softer, more uniform feel. Sharp foreground objects stand out against a smooth blurred background.
Super Spectra coating.
Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate color balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting – a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera’s sensor and like the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens, it is dustproof. Buy Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Camera Lens at the best price online from Tushop Digital Hub
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 40°, 27°, 46°
- Lens construction (elements/groups): 7/6
- No. of diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum aperture: 22
- Closest focusing distance (m): 0.45
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.15
- AF actuator: Micro USM
- Filter diameter (mm): 58
- Max. diameter x length (mm): 73.8 x 50.5
- Weight (g): 290
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF12 II: 0.39 – 0.24
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF25 II: 0.68 – 0.53
- Lens Cap: E-58U / E-58II
- Lens hood: ES-71 II
- Hard case: LHP-C10
- Soft case: ES-C9/LP1014
- G.F.Holder III (hood III): (2)
- G.F.Holder IV (hood IV): (2)