MacBook Air M1 MGND3 Price in Kenya
|Display||13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology|
|Processor||Apple M1 chip|
|Camera||720p FaceTime HD camera|
|USB Port||2 Thunderbolt [USB 4 ports]|
|Battery||Built-in 49.9‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery|
|Power Adapter||30W USB-C|
MacBook Air M1 MGND3 Price in Kenya
MacBook Air M1.
MacBook Air 2020 was released early this year and it uses an Intel chipset. MacBook Air M1 comes with Apple’s manufactured M1 chipset. MacBook Air M1 comes with very high performance which makes it one of the best laptops in the world.
Apple M1 Chip.
With the Apple M1 chip, you have the CPU and Graphics combined in one chipset. With the chipset, you get a 3.5x increase in CPU performance and a 5x increase in GPU performance. Combined with Neural Engine, you get a 9x increase in machine learning. And with the GPU and CPU combined, you have one of the lightest and thinnest MacBook.
18-Hours Of Battery.
MacBook Air M1 comes with an 18-hour battery. This is currently the MacBook with the longest battery life. Compared to other MacBooks, you get 6-hours more charge that will help you use MacBook Air M1 for longer.
macOS Big Sur.
MacBook Air M1 comes with macOS Big Sur that utilizes the M1 chipset. With the Operating System, you get a new design, powerful app updates, and improved security and privacy. With the operating system, MacBook Air M1 wakes up instantly which means you don’t have to wait for it to boot up.
MacBook Air M1 comes with a 13.3″ inch Retina Display. With the display, you get a level of realism never seen before. The level of color vibrancy combined with the edge-to-edge display gives you a level of immersion that makes watching content enjoyable.
MacBook Air M1 Specifications.
- Retina display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Supported scaled resolutions: 1680 by 1050; 1440 by 900; 1024 by 640
- 400 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
- Apple M1 chip
8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
16-core Neural Engine
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 256GB SSD Internal Storage
- Configurable to: 512GB, 1TB, or 2TB
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for:
Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
Keyboard and Trackpad.
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Touch ID sensor
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and: One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output: Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Up to 15 hours wireless web
- Up to 18 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Built-in 49.9‑watt-hour lithium‑polymer battery
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
Dimensions and Weight.
- Height: 0.16–0.63 inch (0.41–1.61 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg)
MacBook Air M1 MGND3 review and unboxing videos: