APC Back-UPS 800VA detailed description
APC Back-UPS 800VA.
If you want to prevent your work from getting lost when working on your computer, you might consider getting APC Back-UPS 800VA. In case of power outages, APC Back-UPS 800VA will power your computer for a while ensuring you don’t lose any vital data or have your system damaged by the power surge.
APC Back-UPS 800VA comes with automatic power regulation that prevents your system from being damaged by sudden power surges. It also steps down high voltage and ups low voltage so that the voltage is always right for your system.
APC Back-UPS 800VA also comes with battery failure notification that notifies when the UPS battery is dead. This way, you can replace the battery without causing damage to your system.
APC Back-UPS 800VA also has intelligent battery management. It ensures that the battery is used efficiently ensuring it lasts longer in case of power outages.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 480 Watts / 800 VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronized, 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 8 ms typical: 12 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 150 – 280 V
Batteries & Runtime.
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 8 hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 11 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 88
Communications & Management.
- Control panel: LED Status display with online: on battery
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering.
- Surge energy rating: 273 Joules
- Maximum Height: 215 MM/ 21.5 CM
- Maximum Width: 130 MM/ 13.0 CM
- Maximum Depth: 336 MM/ 33.6 CM
- Net Weight: 8.0KG
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 – 3048 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 – 40 °C
- Storage Elevation: 0 – 9144 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0 dBA
- Approvals: CE, EN/IEC 60950-1, GOST, NEMKO
- Standard warranty: Confirm
Sustainable Offer Status.
- RoHS: Compliant