Nokia 5.1 Plus (Nokia X5) is the second device from HMD Global to feature notched display design after the Nokia 6.1 Plus that was announced a few weeks earlier. This phone features a 5.86 inch display on 19 by 9 aspect ratio with 720p resolution. Nokia 5.1 Plus has several premium specs that make it it rival some high-end phones but it’s fairly priced. Some of this unit’s highlights include dual 13MP & 5MP rear cameras and an 8MP selfie shooter. This phone is available in 3GB & 4GB RAM variants, it runs on Android One and has a 3060mAh battery. This webpage provides the price of Nokia 5.1 Plus in Kenya and its full specs.
The Key Features Of Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus)
- 5.86 inch display, 720 pixels x 1520 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.0 Oreo: Android One
- Octa Core processor, MT6771 Helio P60 chipset
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual; 13MP(f/2.0, PDAF) & 5MP(depth sensor), LED flash, HDR, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3060mAh battery
Nokia 5.1 Plus Price In Kenya
||KSh21,499.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
||KSh19,999.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
|Ganane Smartphones*Trusted Seller*||
||KSh21,300.00 Order Now!*Delivery Fees May Apply*|
Nokia 5.1 Plus Pros & Cons
- Large 5.86 display – This provides a good viewing experience when browsing and watching videos.
- Premium body design – Nokia X5 comes with front and rear glass panels that give it a premium look. This phone has a tall display design and it’s 8.1mm thick.
- Decent camera – This phone has dual rear cameras accompanied by several features that help to enhance the quality of photos captured.
- LTE network – Both SIM cards can connect to several 4G LTE bands. This allows the user to enjoy fast internet connection and VoLTE as well.
- Dual SIM – The phone supports dual SIM with dual-standby.
- 64GB on-board storage-The phone is available in 32GB & 64GB storage options. 64GB is more than enough for most users.
- Supports microSD card on a dedicated slot. You can increase storage capacity by up to 256GB.
- Fingerprint scanner – This scanner is strategically placed at the back to help the user gain quick access to the phone.
- 2.0GHz Octa Core CPU – Nokia 5.1 Plus pCPU has 8 processing units that can work simultaneously whenever the user is multitasking.
- Wi-Fi Support – The phone can connect to nearby Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot- This smartphone can create a Wi-Fi hotspot thta can be used by other devices to access the internet.
- Bluetooth v4.2 – This makes it possible for you to connect to other Bluetooth enabled devices for file sharing, listening to music and answering calls.
- 3.5mm headphone jack – This jack allows wired connection to external audio devices.
- Non-removable battery- The 3050mAh battery is completely sealed. There is no way to access it. This makes it difficult for you to replace it when it depreciates. Its also challenging to completely switch off your phone when it freezes.
- No NFC – This is a feature that has been common in other Nokia devices.
- 720p resolution – Nokia 5.1+’s display has 720p screen resolution instead of 1080p.
Nokia 5.1 Plus Specifications
|Dimensions||149.5mm x 72mm x 8.1mm|
|Body Material||Front/back glass
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Size||5.86 inch, (79.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 pixels x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio (287PPI)|
|Operating System||Android v8.0 Oreo: Android One|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Micro SD Slot||Yes, up to 256(dedicated slot)|
|Back||Dual: 13 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels|
|Features||f/2.0, PDAF(13MP), depth sensor(5MP), LED flash, HDR, panorama, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection & 1080p@30fps video recording|
|Alert types||Vibration, ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|